Hashbrown casserole. Embrace The Cheesiness Of Velveeta Recipes! The casserole will only slightly brown on top, it is unlikely to burn. It will condense if you give it long enough to cook.
Amount is based on available nutrient data. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and garlic salt. Stir in potatoes and cheddar cheese. You can cook Hashbrown casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hashbrown casserole
- It’s 1/2 lb of cooked ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cup of sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of frozen shredded hashbrown.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped vidalia onion.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of margarine.
Restaurant-Style Hashbrown Casserole Restaurant-Style Hashbrown Casserole. This Hashbrown Casserole is the BEST ever without any canned soups or mayo but SO mega creamy, decadently delicious and the most comforting side dish EVER! It is always a massive hit whether for casual family dinners, company dinners, potlucks, or holiday dinners such as Easter and. Hashbrown casserole is one of the most addicting side dishes you will ever eat!
Hashbrown casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Use non stick pan, spray with non stick spray if needed..
- Combine margarine, soup, salt, pepper, onions, and cheese. Mix well.
- Pour potatoes into baking pan. Pour mixture on top of potatoes. Let set for 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle beef on top evenly..
- Baked uncovered for 35 minutes uncovered..
Hashbrown Casserole is easy, cheesy and totally delicious! This simple casserole is made easy with frozen hashbrowns! I love Cracker Barrel but the truth is… DIRECTIONS. Hash Brown Egg Bake A package of frozen potatoes makes this hash brown egg casserole simple to prepare. Featuring bacon and cheddar cheese, this easy egg bake is tasty breakfast or brunch fare.