Super Quick Meatballs With Teriyaki Sauce. The Best Quick Meatball Sauce Recipes on Yummly Teriyaki Meatball Skewers, Easy Swedish Meatball Sauce, Meatball Sauce. red onion, red pepper, meatballs, bottled teriyaki sauce, pineapple chunks. Teriyaki Meatball Bowls include fragrant jasmine rice, tender pork meatballs, homemade teriyaki sauce, and broccoli florets for an easy I'm kind of obsessed with meatballs.
This will become a family favorite! This recipe is so so yummy. The meatballs come together super fast and while those bake, you can prepare the sauce and cook the rice (I use Minute Rice). You can cook Super Quick Meatballs With Teriyaki Sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Quick Meatballs With Teriyaki Sauce
- It’s 500 g of Frozen Cooked Meatballs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Mirin *OR Ketchup for young children.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Rice Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Potato Starch Flour *mixed with 1 tablespoon Water.
- It’s of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Teriyaki Meatballs are an easy homemade oven baked ground beef recipe smothered in a sticky teriyaki sauce. Shape the meatballs by rolling them in between your hands and set them on a baking sheet. Cook the meatballs in a super hot oven until they're brown and crispy on the outside. There are lots of things I never considered making before It was so super easy and good, it made me wonder why I didn't think to make it from scratch earlier!!
Super Quick Meatballs With Teriyaki Sauce step by step
- Combine Water, Sugar, Soy Sauce and Rice Vinegar in a large saucepan or pot, start heating over medium high heat. Add Frozen Cooked Meatballs, cover with a lid, and bring to the boil, shaking the saucepan occasionally..
- Once boiling, reduce heat to medium low, and cook, occasionally shaking the saucepan, for about 10 minutes..
- Drizzle the potato starch mixture over, stirring, and mix well. When the sauce is thickened, it’s done. Sprinkle with Toasted Sesame Seeds and serve with freshly cooked rice and steamed vegetables or salad..
This homemade teriyaki sauce recipe only takes minutes to make, and tastes a lot better than the jarred. Add the meatballs to the sauce pan and evenly coat them with the teriyaki glaze. Serve over rice or serve on their own! This Teriyaki chicken meatball recipe is easy and delicious! Love the Asian chicken meatballs packed full of flavor with a sticky Teriyaki sauce.