Lisa's Cheesy Beef ranch Hashbrown Casserole. The Best Food Always Starts With The Best Ingredients. Scrumptious Beef Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success W/ Kraft®, Today! Lisa's Cheesy Beef ranch Hashbrown Casserole Just something I threw together to use up some ingredients that needed to be used.
You can make the filling ahead of time, up to a day, then just dump it into the casserole, and finish with the cheesy hashbrowns potato topping (don't grate the potatoes until shortly before using or they will discolor, which really isn't that big a deal). How to Make Cheesy Breakfast Casserole in a Crock Pot. This Crock Pot Cheesy Breakfast Casserole recipe is pretty easy to throw together. You can cook Lisa's Cheesy Beef ranch Hashbrown Casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lisa's Cheesy Beef ranch Hashbrown Casserole
- It’s 1 packages of Hashbrowns.
- You need 1 packages of Ground beef chuck-cooked..you could also use chicken.
- It’s of Shredded cheeses. I used Colby jack, and cheddar..
- Prepare 1 can of MILD Rotel.
- Prepare 1 of Onion diced.
- You need 1 of Bell pepper diced small.
- You need 1/2 box of Cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter-melted.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- It’s of Garlic powder, onion powder, oregano/italian, s &p.
- You need of Optional tbsp or 2 ranch powder.
- Prepare As needed of A1 sauce.
The "hardest" part of this recipe is not really hard. It just takes a bit of time, and that is frying up the bacon. Lessens cooking time and makes for smaller servings. Can also use regular size muffin pan as well, just increase cooking time.
Lisa's Cheesy Beef ranch Hashbrown Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook ground beef. Tip: I also add just a little bit of A1 sauce, some of the onion and bell pepper to the ground beef while its cooking, too..
- Mix thawed hashbrowns and about 1/2 cup butter, onion, bell pepper, seasonings..
- Mix Mild rotel, sour cream, softened cream cheese, cooked beef..
- Add the hashbrown mixture to the beef mixture, and stir it all together. Add some of the shredded cheeses.and stir all up again..
- Put in a baking dish, sprayed with Pam and sprinkle more shredded cheese on top. Then bake until done..
Combine with remaining cheddar and sprinkle mixture evenly over top of the casserole. Remove from oven, sprinkle with additional chopped parsley, if desired. This from scratch Hash Brown Casserole recipe is about to become your favorite easy, cheesy potato anything! This Hashbrown Casserole is the BEST ever without any canned soups or mayo but SO mega creamy, decadently delicious and the most comforting side dish EVER! It is always a massive hit whether for casual family dinners, company dinners, potlucks, or holiday dinners such as Easter and.