Creamy Macaroni Salad. This is my own macaroni salad. I did not get it from my mother or my grandmother and I did not get it out of a book or off the internet. A pretty macaroni salad has a seasoned creamy sauce made from sour cream, mayonnaise, and Whisk mayonnaise, sour cream, and evaporated milk in a large salad bowl until dressing is smooth.
How to make the best macaroni pasta salad with an easy creamy dressing and crisp, colorful vegetables. Jump to the Creamy Macaroni Pasta Salad Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. Look no further for the perfect Macaroni Salad recipe! You can cook Creamy Macaroni Salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Macaroni Salad
- It’s 2 cups of macaroni.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 2-3 of Aloo (Potatoes) cubes.
- You need 1-2 of Gajar (Carrot) cubes.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Matar (Peas).
- You need 1 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pineapple chunk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Apple.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder).
- It’s 2 of tbps Bareek cheeni (Caster Sugar).
- It’s 1 tbsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of finely chopped green bell pepper.
You'll find the extra-rich and extra-creamy flavor in every bite irresistible! This is a classic, tasty, easy macaroni salad recipe! Made with classic ingredient staples including celery, red pepper, and onion and coated in a simple creamy mayo-based dressing. I hope you try this delicious, creamy macaroni salad that will be a hit with everyone!
Creamy Macaroni Salad instructions
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain and rinse macaroni under cold water until cooled..
- In pot,add water and bring it to boil,add potatoes and carrots,boil for 4-5 minutes..
- Now add peas and boil for 4-5 minutes (until vegetables are tender), add it in chilled water,leave for 10 minutes,strain and set aside..
- In bowl,add mayonnaise,cream,caster sugar,salt,black pepper powder, white pepper and mix well until dressing is smooth and creamy..
- Mix macaroni, green bell pepper and boiled vegetable into the dressing until thoroughly coated..
Don't forget to subscribe and I'll see you next time. This creamy macaroni salad is quite easy to make. The secret is all in the creamy mixture, which is really just a few ingredients. The main ingredient for our creamy mix is mayonnaise. Creamy Macaroni Salad – A cool and creamy macaroni salad recipe with red onions, celery, mayo and a ton of flavor.