Sprouts samosa. Heat the pan and add oli, Next jeera and mustard seed, curry leaves , Next add sprouts, salt,chilli powder, turmeric powder and soya sauce you can also add. Sprouts are very healthy and nutritious. Sprouts kids don't like at all but if we add this in samosa they can have this happily.
Samoosas (also spelt Samosas) are one of South Africa's favourite treats, as popular as bobotie, boerewors and biltong. Its pastry is filled with delicious. Samosa is a popular street food or snack of Northern India which don't need any introduction. You can have Sprouts samosa using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sprouts samosa
- It’s 10-12 of samosa pattis.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of hing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger chilli paste.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of finely chopped onions.
- You need 3/4 cups of boiled and semi crushed mixed sprouts (any sprouts).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- You need of Maida slurry to stick the edges of samosas.
Ingredients for Punjabi Samosa Gujiya Recipe. ANKO is Taiwan high quality Samosa machine manufacturer and Samosa production turnkey ANKO's SRP Series are Spring Roll and Samosa Pastry Sheet Machines that are capable of. Unique design, multi-usage:By replacing different moulds, the machine can make dumplings, fried dumplings, spring rolls, wontons, samosa, steamed. This recipe is for preparing "Somsa", which is also known as "Samosa" or "Sambusa" in some parts of the world.
Sprouts samosa step by step
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add jeera and allow to crackle.
- Then add Hing, ginger chilli paste and onions and saute till onions are translucent..
- Then add turmeric, red chilli powder, garam masala and sprouts and mix well and cook a while.
- Then add salt, sugar, ketchup and mix well and off the flame.
- Take the samosa Patti's and fold to a cone and fill with the stuffing and seal the edges with maida slurry..
- Make more such samosas and deep fry in hot oil till golden..
- Serve hot with ketchup..
Your Samosa stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. A samosa (/səˈmoʊsə/) is a fried or baked pastry with a savoury filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, cheese, beef and other meats, or lentils. Home » BACHELOR COOKING » Mini samosa recipe (Triangle samosa) / Samsa – with video.