Cheeseburger Tatertot Casserole. Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is everything you need for a cozy winter dinner. Even better, the recipe easily doubles or triples to feed a crowd! This post was sponsored by KRAFT, HEINZ and ORE-IDA, and I was compensated to write it.
It has become a regular in the dinner rotations. You don't go through all the work of making a bacon cheeseburger and fries; you can enjoy that classic flavor by pulling together a few simple ingredients, popping your casserole dish in. This cheeseburger Tater Tot® casserole is a quick and easy weeknight dinner that's family friendly. You can cook Cheeseburger Tatertot Casserole using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Tatertot Casserole
- It’s 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 bag of frozen tater tots.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1/8 cup of worcheshire sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of steak seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- You need 8 oz of shredded cheddar.
We're always down for a bacon cheeseburger but when we thought up a way to turn the dish into a delicious casserole with the addition of tater tots, we were totally hooked! This yummy casserole may be kind of a guilty pleasure, but it makes for a great dinner that. Here is an easy crockpot recipe for bacon cheeseburger casserole with tater tots. Make this slow cooker dinner recipe idea for simple meal tonight.
Cheeseburger Tatertot Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown ground beef and onion, and drain.
- Stir in seasonings and place mixture in greased 9×13 pan..
- Add Monterey jack cheese on top followed by layer of tatertots.
- Bake 25 minutes uncovered.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake until melted.
- Serve with any burger toppings..
Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole: Crunchy tater tots and gooey cheese come together in this easy casserole. Tastes just like a cheeseburger and fries without all the work! We are big fans of burgers around here. Tater Tots™ casserole meets Bisquick™ in this Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie—and it's a match made in comfort-food heaven. Hearty, family friendly and easy to make, this casserole is freezable and feeds a crowd.