Pav Bhaji everyone can eat, specially for kids. This is made with leftover bhaji(pav bhaji). Pav Bhaji is one of India's most popular street food. The dish originally is from Mumbai but its widely popular all across the country.
It's something that I can eat everyday and still not. I mean I can eat Pav Bhaji day and night everyday without getting bored. Take desired portion out for kids and then add masala plus butter. You can cook Pav Bhaji everyone can eat, specially for kids using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pav Bhaji everyone can eat, specially for kids
- You need 1 of potatoes(this sabji is for 20 people).
- Prepare 1/2 of cauliflower.
- It’s 1 of bringle.
- Prepare 1/2 of cabbage.
- You need As needed of peas.
- You need as needed of Tomato puree.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need of Masalas:.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Serve with :.
- You need As needed of Pav.
- You need of For garnishing :.
- It’s As needed of Coriander leaves.
Pav Bhaji is a favorite fast food dish in India. Pav is buns and bhaji is the mixed spicy vegetables. If you don't eat potatoes, use green bananas for the base. For vegan replace the butter with oil.
Pav Bhaji everyone can eat, specially for kids step by step
- First of all boiled vegetables and keep cool down.then in a kadai add oil as needed and add garlic paste and after 30 sec add red chilli powder and add turmeric powder mix it all and add tomato pyuri.
- Then after 1 min add boiled vegetables and mix all very well..
- And mash all vegetables and add salt as per test.after 10 to 15 min sabji is ready for serving. Add water as u needed to consistency of bhaji..
- This bhaji is very tasty and quick pav bhaji and no more masalas in a sabji so,everyone can it pav bhaji. Pav bhaji serve with pav and garnish with coriander leaves..
I made this several times and everyone loved it. I have tried several other recipes you have shared, but this. Pav Bhaji Recipe with video and step by step photos. Pav Bhaji is a popular street food from mumbai consisting of spiced smooth mashed mix vegetables Pav bhaji originated in Mumbai as a quick lunch option for textile mill workers. Gradually this dish becomes so popular that now it is served as street.