Schnitzel with oven roasted potatoes. Family dinner made with the kids. It's not easy cooking and juggling it all but you just have to laugh and savor these moments. Join me as I cook dinner.
Be sure to cut the potatoes into pieces that are about the same size so they roast evenly. Or look for bite-size potatoes that can be roasted whole. Line the pan with foil, which helps crisp up the potatoes and makes for easy clean up. You can have Schnitzel with oven roasted potatoes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Schnitzel with oven roasted potatoes
- You need of schnitzel.
- It’s 6 of boneless pork chops, fat trimmed.
- It’s 1 cup of flour (have extra just in case).
- It’s 2 of eggs (maybe 3 or 4 depending).
- It’s 2 cup of bread crumbs (have extra).
- It’s 1 of seasoning to taste (salt, pepper, garlic, paprika, etc).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter or oil for frying.
- Prepare 6 of large potatoes (I use russet).
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter or oil.
- Prepare 1 of seasoning to taste.
While the oven is still hot. Simple Oven Roasted Potatoes made with Garlic and Parsley make an easy and delicious side dish that only requires a few minutes of prep and goes with so many meals! Whip up these crispy and golden roasted baby potatoes for a dinner that the whole family will love. These oven-roasted potatoes are very easy to make, so you can have a delicious side dish with minimal work!
Schnitzel with oven roasted potatoes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350. Pound the chops out with a mallet. until they're between 1/4 and 1/2 inches thick (If you don't have a mallet, a rolling pin will work). Rub seasoning into the chops..
- Get three shallow bowls and put flour in the first, eggs in the second, and bread crumbs in the third. Season the eggs if desired and break up the yolk..
- Dip the chops in the flour to coat them. Make sure they are covered completely. Do the same with the eggs, and then the bread crumbs. Add more to the bowls as needed..
- Put the chops on a plate, and place them in the fridge for at least 30 minutes so the breading holds better when you fry them..
- Meanwhile, rinse the potatoes and cut them into one inch pieces (I leave the skin on)..
- Put the potatoes in a baking pan (8×10 should do). Pour the melted butter over the potatoes, add the seasoning and stir..
- Bake the potatoes at 375 for about an hour, stiring them every 15 minutes, until tender. When they're almost done, heat some oil in a deep pan, take the chops out of the fridge, and fry them until brown..
- Pair with a veggie. Serve and enjoy!.
You can use dried herbs but if you have fresh on hand, by all means, use them! I find the high temperature can cause fresh garlic to burn so roasted potatoes is one of the only places I really. Potatoes coated with olive oil and your favorite herbs, and roasted to perfection. Garlic herb roasted potatoes are a tasty side dish for any meal. They're easy to make, hold a creamy yet crispy texture, and are tossed in garlic goodness.