Chicken Soup Curry. This chicken curry soup recipe is comfort in a bowl and perfect served with pillowy naan bread for an easy, wholesome meal. My German mother would occasionally cook dishes that were not traditional German recipes. One of my favorites was her Curry Chicken Soup.
This Thai chicken curry soup is quick, easy, comforting, and full of fabulous flavor. A great way to use up leftover or rotisserie chicken! Rotisserie chicken is one of my favorite things to use to make fast. You can cook Chicken Soup Curry using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Soup Curry
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 600 mL of water.
- Prepare 100 mL of white wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken soup powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s of salt for taste.
- You need of [Toppings].
- It’s 2 of chicken legs.
- You need 70 g of mushrooms.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of boiled egg.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- It’s 400 g of cooked rice (recipe, https://goo.gl/yKkhpf).
This delicious chicken soup has the wonderful flavor of curry powder and other spices, along with tomatoes, apples, a little rice, and diced vegetables. Serve this soup with biscuits or crusty rolls. It's basically a curry soup, most often made with chicken, vegetables, apples, and rice. Not only is it absolutely delicious, it's the perfect example of how one culture acquires food from another, and.
Chicken Soup Curry instructions
- Chop the onion and the clove of garlic. Cut the bell peppers into large chunks. Boil an egg and peel the eggshell and cut it longwise..
- Season chicken legs with black pepper. Place the chicken legs on a frying pan skin side down and grill them. When they become golden brown, flip them over and grill the other side..
- Prepare a pot and heat oil with chopped garlic and dried basil over low heat until the garlic becomes golden brown..
- Put all spices into the pot. Fry them over low heat for about 5 minutes. Then, add the chopped onion and fry them for about 5 more minutes..
- Add water, white wine, soy sauce, chicken soup powder and sugar and heat over medium heat. When small bubbles pop out, add the chicken legs and oyster mushrooms. Heat over medium-high heat for 10~15 minutes with skimming the scum of the soup..
- Serve in a nice bowl and put a boiled egg..
Pour in the shredded chicken and broth, stirring gently to combine; bring to a simmer. Toss in the chopped herbs and serve the soup with lemon wedges. This sweet, spicy and fragrant chicken soup, called curry mee, is a happy contrast of hot broth, springy noodles and a madness of garnishes. Coconut milk has a particular weighty creaminess. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Curry Soup.