Sweet,Savory Sweet Potato Fries. Baked sweet potato wedges are tossed in a rosemary and olive oil blend creating a colorful and tasty side dish. Baked Sweet Potato Fries are flavorful with a texture that is too additive to pass up. Kids and adults alike devour batches of this side dish, so I always remind myself to prepare extra every time.
A kid favorite at our house, the kids often help slice these or cut them in to crinkle cut chips before baking. They are fast and easy to make and go with a lot of. You'll find sweet potato chili, burritos, veggie burgers and I still can't stomach sweet potato casserole with marshmallows on top, but I am perpetually in love with spicy sweet potatoes. You can have Sweet,Savory Sweet Potato Fries using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet,Savory Sweet Potato Fries
- It’s 100 gram of Sweet Potato.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Oil for deep frying.
- You need 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
Sweet potatoes have low levels of histamine while also stimulating the secretion of digestive enzymes from the pancreas, which is great considering that histamine intolerance Additionally, as baked sweet potato fries are cooked at pretty high temperatures, it's pretty important to use the correct type of oil. Sweet Potato Fries with Blue Cheese. I used to avoid sweet potatoes as a child, mostly because they came out of a can. The two different potatoes, fresh herbs and different textures make this savory brunch bake unique and special.—Victoria Johnson, Gilbert, Arizona.
Sweet,Savory Sweet Potato Fries instructions
- Wash the sweet potato and peel the outer skin with the help of peeler..
- Chop them finely and Keep them in salt water immediately..
- Heat 3 cups of water add salt..
- Add chopped sweet potato and cook for 10 mins..
- Once they cooked keep them in strainer and let them cool..
- Heat pan and add oil..
- Once oil is hot add semi cooked sweet potato..
- Fry till golden brown or Crispy..
- Add chilli powder,Chaat masala & Serve with tomato sauce.Enjoy!!!.
Sweet potato fries are super easy to make. They are the perfect side dish or snack. And they taste good with just about anything. Divide sweet potatoes evenly between the two baking trays. Sprinkle the tapioca evenly over them all and toss until evenly coated and tapioca has soaked into the oil.