Not dry potato burger loaf. These sweet potato burger buns are so light and fluffy. They are my favorite complement to a They beat the store bought buns a thousand times over. These burgers are better than any restaurant veggie burger I've ever tasted, and not one patty fell apart during the cooking process.
However, what if I cook and mash whole potatoes? Even if fully drained, there will be an addition of water to the recipe. Is there an easy way to tell how much I'm adding? You can cook Not dry potato burger loaf using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Not dry potato burger loaf
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped onion bell pepper and mushroom mixed.
- You need 2 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Mayo.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 6 medium of Peeled/cubed potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn optional.
I love topping my potato burgers with a maple mustard sauce – it's creamy, zesty, sweet and only takes a couple minutes to make. These burgers already have a wonderful texture and flavor, but no burger is complete with a ton of veggies on top! Form the mixture into a loaf shape on a foil-lined broiler pan, which will allow the fat from the meat to drain. Add the brown sugar and dry mustard, and splash in the hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
Not dry potato burger loaf step by step
- Brown ground beef, onion, bell pepper, mushroom.
- While waiting for meat mixture to brown, boil potatoes till fork tender then strain.
- Strain meat mixture of grease then add cream of mushroom and let simmer for 5 min.
- Put meat as the bottom layer in casarol dish, then if you chose to use corn add as 2nd layer..
- Add the rest of ingrediants (except the cheese) to the potatos and mix on medium with a electric hand mixer and add as the top layer.
- Top with shredded cheese then put in oven on 350 just long enough to melt or lightly brown the cheese.
You know when you flip a veggie burger and it crumbles into a million little pieces? Or you take your first bite and it squiiiiiishes out of the bun? Binders accomplish two important tasks: They ensure that your burger doesn't fall apart, so flipping is a breeze. And they provide structural integrity, so the. Potatoes can be considered a gluten-free source of digestible carbohydrates.