Quick Icecream (no freezer, in 5 min.).
You can cook Quick Icecream (no freezer, in 5 min.) using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Icecream (no freezer, in 5 min.)
- It’s of [icecream].
- You need 50 g of whipping cream.
- Prepare 130 g of milk.
- It’s 4 teaspoons of sugar.
- Prepare a few of drops vanilla essence.
- Prepare of fruits (optional).
- You need of oreo cookie (optional).
- Prepare of [cooling bag].
- Prepare 400 g of ice.
- It’s 100 g of salt.
Quick Icecream (no freezer, in 5 min.) instructions
- Set a small plastic bag in a big paper cup to make the bag stable. Pour whipping cream and milk into it..
- Add sugar, vanilla essence, and fruits or oreo cookies as you like..
- Remove plastic bag from the paper cup and close the bag tightly while squeezing out the air. Mix ingredients gently. Be careful not to open the plastic bag..
- You can use the hand made cooling bag to accelerate freezing part or freeze it outside. If you are at home and have enough time, use the freezer of course..
- Put the ice into the big plastic bag, and mix with salt roughly..
- Put the ingredients bag inside the cooling bag..
- Wind the cooling bag with the ingredients bag inside..
- Put the winded cooling bag into a brand new sock not to touch it with bare hands. The cooling bag will turn -15 to -18 degrees at the lowest..
- Keep rocking the sock worn cooling bag for 5 minutes. Rock it back and forth constantly to mix ice and salt in the bag..
- You can make icecream in 5 minutes. Enjoy!.