deep dish potato pie. Deep South Dish is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means Southern Sweet Potato Pie was one of three pies that nearly always graced our holiday tables growing up – along with pecan, and pumpkin – though I. The cooked filling of pumpkin, potatoes, onions, and corn, is robust and nicely flavored with thyme, allspice, garlic and Monterey Jack cheese. YouTubers, go and make this pie now!
This is a video about how to make Southern Sweet Potato Pie (Brown Butter). Serve with cool whip, & chopped nuts on top, or serve plain. Arrange layers of potatoes and onions, then top with cheese, parsley, and pepper. You can have deep dish potato pie using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of deep dish potato pie
- You need 1 large of bag hash browns.
- You need 1/3 cup of diced white onioms.
- You need 1/3 cup of bacon bits.
- It’s 1 of virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 lb of sausage and/or ground beef.
- It’s 6 large of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of cilantro.
Pour cream on top and dot with butter. Wash and boil potatoes; let. inch pieces into pie shell. Your favorite biscuit dough recipe,. soft consistency. Prepare a deep pie dish by placing a the pie crust into the dish.
deep dish potato pie step by step
- preheat oven at 375..
- place hash browns in deep dish pan with olive oil with the bacon bits, the meat in another.cook both till done..
- mix eggs, sea salt n milk..
- place potatoes first, then meat on to evenly..
- add eggs mix on to. should FILL the gaps nicely..
- bake for 15 minutes, then add cheese n cilantro n name another 5-7..
- pull out n let sit for another 10 before serving..
- sour cream, salsa suggested toppings. WARNING this is NOT a calorie counting item! :).
Spread the potatoes over the filling. Dot with the remaining butter and sprinkle with seasoned salt or. This is a list of potato dishes that use potato as a main ingredient. The potato is a starchy, tuberous crop. It is the world's fourth-largest food crop, following rice, wheat and maize.