Taco Tater tot casserole. Reviews for: Photos of Tater Tot Taco Casserole. SuperBowl Recipe Taco Tater Tot Casserole. you have to try this. so good. let me know what you think in the comments! Tater Tot Taco Casserole is going to be your new favorite way to enjoy taco night!
I've made quite a few failed dinner attempts lately so redemption was in order. Everyone loves tater tots and everyone loves Mexican food so why not combine the two! Start by browning some beef, onion, and garlic. You can have Taco Tater tot casserole using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Tater tot casserole
- Prepare of All ingredients.
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 can of black olives.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 16 oz of corn.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 4 can of green chilies.
- It’s 16 of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 16 packages of Tater tots.
- You need 10 1/2 oz of enchilada sauce.
Taco Tater Tot Casserole is a weeknight dinner the whole family will love! Taco meat casserole with crispy tater tots and smothered with cheddar cheese. Easy one dish casseroles are among the most popular Dinner Recipes on the internet because of their ease to make and their easy cleanup. This delicious taco-inspired tater tot casserole recipe is chock-full of black beans, corn, ground beef and a whole lot of flavor.
Taco Tater tot casserole step by step
- preheat oven to 375..
- spray cake pan with cooking spray. cook Tater toys to crisp..
- brown onions garlic and beef. add taco seasoning chilies and core. heat thoroughly..
- in in large mixing bowl combine ground beef mixture 3/4 ofcheese and Tarot toys stir well..
- pour about 1/3 of sauce into the bottom of baking dish. add Tater tot mixture and lightly pat down. pour remains sauce in bake for 30 min. during the last few minutes of cooking top.the casserole with remaining ingridients.
Oh, did I mention it's Even better than that my Mexican tater tot casserole recipe is super quick to make. It's really perfect for those over-scheduled weeknights or weekends. Tex-Mex meets tater tots in this easy, inexpensive, and all-around comforting one-dish dinner. Our spicy twist on the classic tater tot casserole. Our spicy twist on the classic tater tot casserole consists of a succulent ground beef filling—featuring creamy black beans, crisp-sweet corn, cheese.