Vickys Orange Cream Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF. Throw everything but the ice cubes in the blender and blitz. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve. These Orange Cream Cupcakes are made with orange cupcakes and frosting and a light vanilla cream filling!
Use the orange frosting to pipe some frosting on the top of the cupcake. Decorate with orange zest and orange slices if desired. Following a bad day, I decided to bake a cake. You can have Vickys Orange Cream Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Orange Cream Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 95 grams of sorghum flour.
- It’s 145 grams of potato starch (not flour).
- It’s 150 grams of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of bicarb / baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of grated orange zest.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of agave nectar.
- Prepare 240 ml of fresh orange juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Vickys Best Egg Replacer for Gluten-Free, from my profile, mixed with 3tbsp water*.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Orange Buttercream Frosting.
- It’s 250 grams of icing / powdered sugar.
- You need 55 grams of spread / butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh orange juice plus extra if required.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
No recipe and never made before. This cake is allergy friendly. enjoy. An easy free-from pastry recipe I use, no gluten, dairy or eggs involved. Vickys Sweet / Savoury Shortcrust Pastry – Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free.
Vickys Orange Cream Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- If you use an egg or a brand egg-replacer you'll need to add a 1/4 tsp xanthan gum to the dry ingredients as my egg replacer has it included.
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a 12 hole cupcake tin.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add the zest, oil, agave, orange juice, egg replacer and vanilla.
- Beat smooth then let rest a couple of minutes.
- Spoon evenly into the cupcake cases and bake for 20 – 25 minutes. They'll rise quite a lot then settle.
- When nicely golden and done, remove and cool on a wire rack.
- Cream the powdered sugar and butter together and add the vanilla. Add enough orange juice to form a medium consistency frosting.
- Pipe it in a swirl around the cupcake tops when cooled and finish with some extra grated orange zest.
- These can be frozen. Once frozen wrap individually. Remove wrapping before defrosting to keep the frosting shape.
Fresh orange juice and zest in the batter gives these beautiful Orange Cupcakes a sweet, aromatic orange zing. The unbelievably creamy orange buttercream, both infused and spiked with orange zest are truly the icing on the cake. I feel like lemon gets all the praise when it comes to baking and. Notes: Cupcake Recipe adapted from Joy of Baking; Cream Cheese Frosting adapted from The Repressed Pastry Chef Cupcake liners from World Market Icing Tip from Bake It Pretty. Vickys Clementine Cous Cous Salad, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook.