Potato and mince pinwheels. Potato Pinwheels Recipe – Special Ramadan Recipe – Kitchen With Steamed Chicken Momos/Dumpling for kids by Tiffin box Samosa Pinwheels are small bite sized snacks in the shape of a pinwheel and filled with a spicy potato stuffing. Samosa pinwheels are easier to make than the original samosa, as making the outer cover is comparatively easier.
Gently roll from the long side to make a pinwheel. Place close together, cut side up on a greased. Easy spiced potatoes with mint, drizzled with chutney, rolled into pinwheels. You can cook Potato and mince pinwheels using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato and mince pinwheels
- It’s 2 of medium sized boiled and mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 of and half cup mince boiled with salt and garlic.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare Half of tspn Lal mirch powder.
- It’s Half of tspn kutii Lal mirch.
- You need Half of tspn zeera kutta.
- It’s 1 of tspn dhania kutta hua.
- You need of choty size ka pyaz.
- You need 1 of medium sized grn chilli cut thinly.
- Prepare of As requird Hara dhania.
- You need 1/2 of tspn soya sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn BBQ sauce.
- You need of For dough.
- You need 1 cup of maida.
- You need 1/4 of th tspn nmk.
- Prepare of Oil 1 tblspn.
- It’s of Pani for making dough.
- It’s of For Binding of wheels.
- You need 2 of tspn of maida.
- You need 2 of 3 tspn of water.
Spiced Samosa Potatoes + mint, rolled up in a tortilla. Follow our simple pastry recipe to make delicious Mince Pie Pinwheels that are full of flavour! Visit Jus-Rol to browse our pastry products. Try this delicious mince pie pinwheels recipe for a tasty treat.
Potato and mince pinwheels instructions
- Dough should b make first by mixing oil and salt in maida mix them well then add water to make a dough…..dough should not b Soo soft it should b hard enough to roll easily widout dusting maida…… keep it aside by covering it.
- Make runny mix of 2 tspn of maida and watr to bind the wheels.
- Now put the pan on flame and add a tblspn of oil in it now add pyaz and sotay it to change clr then add green chillies zeera nmk mirch kuti Lal mirch dhania mix and add potatoes and mince mix it together then add soya and BBQ sauce and mix them and fry it ke alooo ka kachapn khtm ho jae now keep it aside and let it cool.
- Now make to pairas of dough and roll one of it in a big roti.
- On roti add the filling to cover itl altogether except at cornors.
- Now start folding roti from one side in a tight roll…..roll roll and reach the end cornors and at cornors the put some maida and water runny binding mix to close.
- Tap the roll and now cut With sharp knife into an inch thick wheels and then press them with light hands.
- Now heat the oil for frying dip the wheels one by one in binding mixture of maida and then in the pan for frying and pinwheels r ready when they r golden brown.
If your potatoes are still warm when you add them to your mixture, there's a good chance they'll melt your butter and your sugar, resulting in a watery dough that you'll have to toss out. The dough will need to chill before you can roll it out, and it will be too tacky when first mixed. Loaded Potato Pinwheels: Delicious and flaky puff made with Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls and stuffed with a potatoes, bacon, and cheese mixture. So I'm bringing you this recipe for Loaded Potato Pinwheels aaaalllll the way from chilly Minnesota! This recipe, my lovelies, is in fact the.