The Best Stuffed Potato Skins. Crispy bacon and melty cheese mixed with creamy, buttery potato and baked once more in a crunchy potato skin. These Stuffed Potato Skins are serious comfort. These Stuffed Potato Skins are serious comfort food.
These potato skins easy to make. Some approaches call for deep frying, but I don't think it is really necessary. You just want to bake the skins at a high I have found that baking the potatoes in a conventional oven yields potatoes that are easier to work with (cut and scoop out), the potato seems. You can cook The Best Stuffed Potato Skins using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Best Stuffed Potato Skins
- Prepare 5 of Russet potatoes.
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded cheese(your preference).
- You need 1/2 cup of Cut scallions.
- Prepare 1 of Sour cream.
- You need 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of Butter.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Desired seasonings for ground beef meat.
Amazon links generate commissions for this site. I Only Watch for the Food. Do I get points for at least knowing something about football? Dry very well with a towel.
The Best Stuffed Potato Skins instructions
- preheat oven at 400.
- microwave potatoes for 10 minutes on one side then flip and microwave for another 10 minutes, let cool for 5 minutes.
- same time cook ground beef in a skillet add all desired seasonings after cooked throughout add half a can of tomato sauce lower heat for about 5 minutes then turn off.
- after potatoes cooled a bit cut in half take a spoon and carve out the guts leaving a quarter of potatoe on skin, put guts in a bowl for later use.
- butter the inside and the skin of the potatoe place on cookie sheet.
- salt the insides of the potatoes, then add a spoonful of ground beef to all skins.
- with the excess potatoe mash add some salt and butter.
- add shredded cheese evenly through all skins, with the mash potatoe add spoonful on top of all skins, put in the oven until cheese is melted, add sour cream and scallions as desired…. enjoy!.
Stuffed potatoes are a family favorite recipe that never go out of style. From our best bacon-loaded stuffed potatoes, to cheesy vegetarian twice-baked potatoes, pub-style potato skins and even a stuffed potato soup, there's something for every spud lover here. Oktoberfest Potato Skins stuffed with Bratwurst Sausage, Beer-Caramelized Onions and Sauerkraut. Stuffed potato skins which are comforting & healthy! This yummy recipe is vegan (dairy-free) If these ingredients are your favorite as well, you should seriously consider making this recipe ASAP.