Hamburger Potato Casserole. Reviews for: Photos of Hamburger Potato Casserole. An easy casserole recipe with ground beef, cheese and potatoes like a meaty potatoes au gratin or cheesy scalloped potatoes with hamburger. Our house used to be the default party house.
Hamburger Potato Casserole uses simple ingredients and can be substituted with other pantry staples! MEAT Ground beef is used in this recipe, but Italian sausage is another great choice. Looking for an easy crock pot recipe? You can cook Hamburger Potato Casserole using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Potato Casserole
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Mushroom.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 packages of Shredded Cheese.
- You need 10 each of Potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesian Cheese.
- You need 1 of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 of Season Salt.
- You need 1 of Milk.
This Crock pot Hamburger Potato Casserole Recipe is perfect!. It is the best easy ground beef casserole recipe. This recipe is such a hit it's "traveled" all over the country! My mother originated the recipe in Pennsylvania.
Hamburger Potato Casserole step by step
- Peel, rinse and cut the potatoes into scalloped form..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook ground beef in skillet, & season. Then drain.
- Make your soup, adding milk, seasoning, and parmesian cheese as you go. (Your desired amount).
- Spray pam and place your potatoes in a large cake pan.
- Add a whole bag of shredded cheese.
- Mix meat into soup pan, then pour over potatoes and cheese..
- Cover with foil and cook for 1 hr, then remove the foil, sprinkle cheese on top and let cook for 20-30 more minutes..
- Let cool, & Enjoy! :).
I brought it to Texas when I married. This page contains hamburger potato casserole recipes. Peel, rinse and cut the potatoes into scalloped form. This hamburger potato casserole recipe is a twist on the traditional French dish hachis Parmentier. It features spinach and bacon along with the usual ground beef and mashed potatoes.