Aloo ki poori with Khatha Meetha Petha (kaddu). Bhandare wala Khatta Mitha Kaddu, Sitafal Sabzi, kashiphal sabzi, chappan kaddu recipe, Kaddu ki sabji for poori, Pumpkin Masala recipe, Khatta Meetha Kaddu. Aloo Sabzi & Poori – Many North Indians Weekend Break fast. Dil Chahta Hai – Veg, Gadar – Curries, Izzat Ki Roti – Bread's.
Hi friends, kese ho ap sab. I hope you like my video.if yes, then please like, comment , share and do subscribe my channel too. Bhandare wala khatta meetha Kaddu/Sitafal/Pumpkin/Kashifal ki sabzi. You can cook Aloo ki poori with Khatha Meetha Petha (kaddu) using 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aloo ki poori with Khatha Meetha Petha (kaddu)
- You need For of Khatta Mittha Petha (kaddu).
- It’s 1/2 kg of pumpkin/petha/kaddu.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger chopped.
- It’s 1-2 of green chilies chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of hing.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped green coriander.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of methi dana / fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of haldi.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of amchoor/ dry mango powder or more as per taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s For of Aloo pooris–.
- It’s 2 cups of atta /whole wheat flour.
- You need 2 of potatoes boiled, peeled and grated.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of chopped green coriander.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lal mirch/red chilli powder (avoid if making for kids).
- Prepare 1 tsp of dhaniya powder/ coriander.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ajwain/ carom seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of haldi/ turmeric.
- It’s as required of Water for kneading a tight dough.
- You need as required of Oil to deep fry.
This is one of the easiest recipe you will find around for a sweet and sour Sitafal Aloo sabzi which I am sure your kids will love to have. This is best to be served with Poori but you can serve this. Khatta meetha kaddu is often prepared for a wedding or on festivals and served with poori and raita. Let's talk about the ingredients for Khatta Meetha Kaddu *Pumpkin: I have used green pumpkin with its peel to make Khatta meetha kaddu.
Aloo ki poori with Khatha Meetha Petha (kaddu) step by step
- Wash and peel the pumpkin and remove the seeds and soft pulp in the middle. Cut into small chunks. Heat oil in a kadhai add methi dana and hing. After methi turns golden add haldi, dhaniya powder, jeera powder, chopped ginger, green chillies, and sauté for 30 seconds. Now add pumpkin, salt and red chilli powder..
- Stir continuously for 1-2 minutes to coat the pumpkin with all the spices. Cover and cook on medium flame for 10-12 minutes. Stir occasionally in between. If the vegetable is still firm and not cooked add around ¼ cup of water and mix well. Cover and cook for another 4-5 minutes. Now uncover and mash the vegetable a little. Add amchoor, sugar and chopped green coriander. Mix well and cook for a minute. Khata meetha petha is ready. It tastes great with pooris, parathas and rotis..
- For the Pooris, In a big shallow dish/ parat add the atta/ wheat flour. Add the boiled potatoes, coriander leaves and all other spices. Combine well. Now using little water at a time make a tight dough. Cover the dough and leave it to rest for 30 minutes..
- Heat oil in a deep kadhai for deep frying. Pinch out small portions of the dough, flatten and roll out using a little oil. Deep fry each poori in hot oil, making them golden brown on both sides one by one. Serve hot with khata metha kaddu/petha. Do add some salad and pickle on the side..
Well, exactly what I did was, I peeled off half of the pumpkin. Khatta Meetha Kaddu recipe: Try this Khatta Meetha Kaddu recipe, or contribute your own. lastly season with roasted cumin powder and black pepper powder. garnish with coriander leaves and serve the khatta meetha kaddu with kuttu ki roti, amaranth pooris. Poori Bhaji is a very popular breakfast/brunch dish in India. Every state have its own special recipe of making Potato bhaji depend – Some prefer to make it dry, some make it semi dry and some make it a thin watery broth. Today I am sharing the special.