Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole. Easy dinners are my favorite and I'm a big fan of casseroles, as you well know 🙂 As a mom with two active boys, I'm all about fast and easy dinners that my boys will actually eat. If you've never heard of tater tot casseroles, get ready to have your taste buds rocked! Most Midwesterners are already aware of these mouthwatering dishes, but if you're unfamiliar, all you have to know about these quirky, potato-based.
If you're trying to lighten it up, ground turkey or chicken would be a delicious swap out for the beef. The Best Tater Tot Casserole,DW's Great Simple Easy To Make Recipe,Yummy Creamy Cheesy Casserole Dish! This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and it's one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies! You can cook Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 can of Bush's Griller Bean Fiesta.
- You need 1 packages of ready-made chili seasoning/flavoring.
- You need 1 packages of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 16 oz of sour cream.
- You need 16 oz of shredded Mexican Cheese mix.
- You need 2 lb of frozen tater tots.
I'm such a sucker for a This tater tot casserole with veggies is a hit in my house…yes, even though there are things like peas, carrots, and green beans lurking inside. This Tater Taco Casserole is a Mexican mixture of taco meat, beans, corn, and cheese topped with tater tots and enchilada sauce. This Tater Taco Casserole is a dish that the whole family will love. I've made quite a few failed dinner attempts lately so redemption was in order.
Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit.
- Brown pork and beef. Drain..
- Mix in chili seasoning and bean mix to drained beef. Add mixture to casserole dish..
- Mix 8oz. of sour cream with enchilada sauce and 2tbsp of your favorite hot sauce (I totally recommend the Chipotle Texas Pete).
- Add HALF of this new sauce to top of meat and beans in the casserole dish. Save remaining sour cream and enchilada sauce mixture to top casserole servings as desired!.
- Sprinkle some cheese atop the mix in the dish..
- Add frozen tater tots to top of the dish in even layers..
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes to an hour, or until the tater tots brown, sauce is bubbly, and no tots are left frozen..
- Serve up and top with cheese, sauce, sour cream, and hot sauce to really fill out the dish. Enjoy!.
Tater tot casserole (or hotdish) is total comfort food. Learn how to make this recipe with bacon, green beans, ground beef and even without soup! Whether you call it a tater tot casserole or a Minnesota hotdish, this cozy recipe is comfort food at its very best. It's Great For Any Dinner Or Holiday Meal. Tater tot casserole is the best family meal you aren't making yet.