Hakka noodles🍲🍲. Hakka Noodles recipe with step by step photos. Hakka noodles is a popular Indo Chinese dish that one can get in most restaurants in India and in the roadside Chinese street food joints. This hakka noodles recipe taste delicious and will have you craving for more.
Hakka noodles are made of unleavened refined wheat flour. If you are trying to avoid refined foods then you may use any other whole grain noodles. Serve hakka noodles as such or with your favorite Indo chinese dishes! You can cook Hakka noodles🍲🍲 using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hakka noodles🍲🍲
- Prepare 1 cup of thin noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of cabbage grated.
- It’s 1 cup of carrots grated.
- You need 1 cup of cauliflower chopped.
- You need 1 cup of onion sliced.
- You need 1 cup of mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of grated ginger garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Maggie masala.
- Prepare 5 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 4 tablespoon of ketchup.
I love mine with chili paneer. If you've tried this Hakka Noodles Recipe then. Veg hakka noodles are flavourful noodles tossed with vegetables. It is basically from the Asian cuisine which has been adapted in India and now is found in every restaurant Hakka noodles are sold and available on every street of India now!!
Hakka noodles🍲🍲 step by step
- Boil the noodles in a pan by adding water and 1 teaspoon salt and oil.
- After boiling rinse always in cold water to make them nonstick.
- Now in another pan make oil hot and start roasting onions.
- Now add all the ingredients and spices and stir on medium flame to soften them.
- Now add boiled noodles and mix well.stir for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Enjoy yumm noodles stay safe stay healthy.
I usually make veg hakka noodles for both lunch and dinner. Boil the hakka noodles according to package directions. Be sure to rinse noodles under cold water after they are done cooking. Hakka noodles, or Hakka mee, is a type of noodles – It is yellow in color, normally served in soup and with meat such as pork or chicken fillet. Hakka Mee originated from the town of Seremban further south.