Meat potatoes burgers. We get potatoes from a farmer who's grown them for generations. He knows a lot about spuds, and now We bought great meat, and made even better burgers. Then we had a chance to open Brixton.
There are classic appetizers like fried pickles. Meat Potato Burgers Recipe. by CookEatShare Cookbook. Homemade Sweet Potato Burgers – a delicious and healthy plant-based meal that is packed with The burgers can be gluten-free, soy-free, sugar-free, egg-free, and obviously vegan; but meat eaters. You can have Meat potatoes burgers using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meat potatoes burgers
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef/ chuck.
- Prepare 1 small of Onion.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 medium of Potatoes.
- It’s 2 can of Stewed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 3/4 cup of flour.
Marcus Hockett and his wife Kara Landolfi are back at it, cooking a simple wild game meal with meat and potatoes. They tell the story of the hunt from which. Mash the cooked potatoes and Protein Blend together in a large bowl. Mix in the remaining ingredients until well incorporated..potatoes are cooking, start on the burgers—in a large bowl, combine the beef, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, and the grated onion (grate it right over the bowl so the juices fall into the meat).
Meat potatoes burgers step by step
- dice potatoes and onion and set aside..
- in a bowl mix ground beef/ chuck onions, potatoes salt, pepper, and garlic powder..
- add eggs to burger mixture..
- roll in hand party mixture to about 4 to 5 inch balls.
- place patties into skillet on medium low heat until they state to brown and potatoes are cooked through. some will fall apart, but its ok keep them..
- in a soup/ stock pot, add tomatoes, paste and water on low heat. add water and flour. as it starts to thicken, add burgers and broken pieces..
- also add a bit of the left over oil from cooking the burgers. season to taste and simmer for about 30 mins..
- let cool and serve in a bowl with a slice of bread..
While potatoes are cooking, start on the burgers. Season the meat with salt and pepper and mix to combine. Gluten-free and vegan sweet potato black bean burgers. These spicy burgers are easy and so tasty! They contain sweet potatoes (my favorite) and some smoky spice to impart a hint of grill flavor.