sloppy potatoes. Sloppy Joe baked potatoes are a fun choice for dinner–instead of serving the chili-flavored beef filling in sandwich rolls, it's served atop tender baked potatoes. Take sloppy Joes to a new level with tender sweet potatoes standing in for the bun. Sweet potatoes pair perfectly with the tangy, flavorful filling of ground beef, black beans and spices.
Meanwhile, heat skillet with oil, a turn of the pan. How do you prepare potatoes for Sloppy Joe Potatoes? If you prefer, you can easily make the potatoes in the air fryer or Ninja Foodi with these Air Fryer Baked Potatoes. You can have sloppy potatoes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of sloppy potatoes
- You need 6 of russet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 can of sloppy joe mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of bbq sauce.
- It’s 6 slice of crispy bacon.
Prick potatoes all over with. with fork. Divide Sloppy Joe mix and cheese among potatoes.. cream. Cut the baked potatoes in half, and top with generous portions of the Sloppy Joes. Using a fork, poke potatoes all over.
sloppy potatoes step by step
- wash potatoes then poke holes n potatoes put on a plate that has a little water on it in the microwave for 10 min..
- brown the ground beef then drain the grease and add sloppy Joe mix n bbq sauce then mix together.
- preheat oven to 400.
- slice potatoes and put n a greased casserole dish put sloppy Joe mix on top of potatoes n sread evenly. bake for 15 then put on cheese n bake for 10 more min..
- while that's in the oven fry 6 slices of bacon until crispy and crumble it on top of casserole when it comes out of the oven.
Meanwhile, make sloppy joe mixture: In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil and cook. Sloppy Joes Baked Sweet Potatoes Recipe. A baked sweet potato is great as a side dish, but to make it a main meal you can load it with anything you can think of! I love this sloppy joe version, a few of my other favorites are Mexican-style Stuffed Sweet Potato (Vegetarian), Italian-Style Stuffed Sweet Potato, and Cheesy Baked Sweet Potato Skins. Sweet potatoes are so good for you, but they.