Meatball Cupcakes. Spaghetti & Meatball Cups – the most fun way to eat this classic dinner! Juicy meatballs tucked in a nest of spaghetti squash and ready to be popped right into your mouth! These bite-sized cupcakes made from spaghetti squash are a tasty alternative to traditional spaghetti.
After you roll your meatballs into little spheres, all that's left to do is place them in your baking pan and let the oven do the rest. This frees up time for you to boil a pot of spaghetti, toast a hoagie, steam. Meatball Sub Cupcakes – cream cheese, frozen meatballs, marinara and mozzarella stuffed in crescent rolls and baked in a muffin pan – SO good!! You can cook Meatball Cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatball Cupcakes
- It’s of Beef and pork mince.
- You need of Large chopped onion (s).
- You need of Minced garlic.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Egg (s).
- Prepare of Milk (not too much).
- Prepare of Whole leaf parsley 18/200 83/200.
- You need of Green bell pepper (thinly chopped).
- It’s of Beef cube (Knorr or any brand you prefer).
- Prepare sheets of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Marinara sauce.
- It’s of Mashed potatoes.
Great for lunch, dinner or a party! Quick and Easy Appetizers that are hearty and delicious Meatball Cupcake. This post may contain affilaite links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small.
Meatball Cupcakes step by step
- Sautee the onions and garlic until fragrant and translucent. Season with salt and pepper then take off heat and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Into the onions add beef mince, breadcrumbs, egg, milk, parsley, green bell pepper and mix.
- Lightly oil a cupcake pan.
- Dissolve beef cube in a tablespoon of hot water. Let it sit in first to soften up before vigorously stirring to completely dissolve. Add this solution to the beef mixture and thoroughly mix.
- Stack cheddar cheese sheets and cut into equal number of blocks/cubes as prepared meatballs (I stacked 3 for 6 meatballs).
- Oil your palms and form equal sized large meatballs and set aside (make them larger than the standard size so that they almost resemble cupcakes after baking)..
- Thumbprint a well into each meatball and fill it with a stacked cheddar cube. Form back into a ball making sure the cheese is at the middle and not peeping through (if the cheese peeps through, it will sip out of the meatball as it cooks and you will lose the dramatic effect of melting cheese when you cut through after cooking.
- Fill the cupcake pan with meatballs, making sure you press them in to take the shape of the pan. Mould the top with oiled palms to form a cupcake dome.
- Bake at 180°C for 20minutes. Do not bake for too long or the meatballs will dry out and shrink an awful lot that they won't stand as cupcakes.
- Top meatballs with a teaspoon of marinara sauce each then pipe soft creamy mashed potato through a piping bag fitted with a cake decorating nozzle.
- Garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!.
For those of you that didn't catch this tutorial on my Groupon Blog, I thought I would share this fabulous step-by-step for Faux Spaghetti Meatball Cupcakes! Meatloaf baked in muffin cups and topped with mashed potatoes, also known as meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato icing, are kid-approved. Homemade meatballs are always a hit in my house..and meatball cups are fun, handheld, portable recipe with leftover spaghetti and meatballs!! How to make these baked spaghetti and meatball cups? Spaghetti And Meatball Cupcakes cupcakes iced in "spaghetti" buttercream with a choc. cake When you purchase a digital subscription to Cake Central Magazine, you will get an instant and.