Green been tater tot casserole. Compare Prices on Campbells Green Bean Casserole Dish in Kitchen & Dining. Now Choose From Multiple Easy & Delicious Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. In a small casserole dish, place mixture evenly spread on bottom of dish.
Be sure to season them so they don't taste bland! Vegetarian Tater Tot Casserole: We've made meatless tater tot casserole a few times now with great success. In a large skillet over high heat, brown the ground beef and drain fat. You can have Green been tater tot casserole using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green been tater tot casserole
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of French style green beans.
- You need 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 1 packages of Frozen tater tots.
Stir in condensed cream of mushroom soup, skim milk, garlic salt and green beans. Pour the mixture into a medium-sized casserole dish and layer with the tater tots. Mix hamburger, soup and green beans. Layer the tater tots over the top.
Green been tater tot casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet. Drain and put in the bottom of large rectangular casserole dish..
- Drain the liquid from the green beans and place on top of ground beef..
- Combine soups and pour on top of the green beans..
- Place the Tater Tots on top..
- Bake in 350°F oven for 30-45 minutes..
NOTE: If casserole seems too thick, you may add a little more soup or add a little milk. The spin on this meal is that it is a hybrid between green bean and tater tot casserole. In other words, it's two of the best comfort foods combined into one delicious Green Bean Tater Tot Casserole.<br /> <br /> Serve it with a big green salad and a loaf of French bread for an easy dinner that everyone will love. Spread ground beef evenly over green bean mixture. Layer tater tots evenly on top of ground beef and top with cheese.