Panner Aloo Paratha(Kids special). Hello all Today's recipe is aloo paratha, stuffed aloo paratha in simple and easy way. How to cook/how to prepare/ how to make Simple and Quick Aloo Paneer Paratha for Kids If you like my video, please like, comment and Subscribe for more. Prepare this Paratha for your kids as Lunch Box, they will love it
I have added cashews to give some creaminess. Heat ghee in a pressure cooker. I tried Aloo paratha only recently, all these days I felt it was hard enough to make. You can cook Panner Aloo Paratha(Kids special) using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Panner Aloo Paratha(Kids special)
- Prepare of ghee Oil or desi.
- Prepare of Mustard seeds.
- You need of Omam.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panner shredded.
- It’s of Potato boiled and mashed.
- It’s of Turmeric powder.
- It’s of Red chilli powder.
- You need of Dhaniya powder.
- Prepare a pinch of Garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Corn flour ..
- Prepare drizzle of Water and to cook..
- It’s of salt.
- You need to taste of ghee oil or.
- It’s of whole wheat flour.
- It’s of water.
And with stuffing inside I thought I would surely mess it up…. But finally had the guts to try it out and now am confident enough to make it again. Have updated with steps and video too… Paneer paratha recipe, a tasty Punjabi style, North Indian Indian flatbread. Learn quick & easy recipe of paneer paratha served with a side dish like raita.
Panner Aloo Paratha(Kids special) instructions
- Start Cooking..Here you go !.
- Step 1: For the parathas, using the ingredients prepare paratha dough and keep aside..
- Make sure:.
- Let it rest for atleast 1 hr..
- The more you rest it,more softer the parathas are.
- Step 2: For the filling, in the order mentioned saute the essentials add the corn flour and a tsp of water and let it cook for 5 mins.Let the water get dried up fully and the mixture is in dry subzi form..
- Make sure:.
- Make sure no too much moisture is there in the filling else you cannot properly roll..
- You can add in more spices if you do not like the raw smell of baby corn,.
- If you are making it for kids,reduce the spiciness and alter the filling accordingly.You know better :).
- Step 3: Now take a scoop of filling and stuff the paratha and roll them..
- Step 4: Serve hot with raita or tomato sauce..
Recipe of paneer paratha that is simple, quick to prepare, healthy and delicious. I have tried innumerable varieties of paneer paratha recipes over the. Learn to make Aloo Paratha and Tandoori Aloo Paratha with a video tutorial. Punjabi Aloo Paratha is very famous North Indian Style stuffed flatbread. This so addictive and appealing The fact is, I really do not have any reasoning other than some technical difference (which kids won't understand). paneer paratha is a popular Indian paratha made with a stuffing of paneer, coriander and green chillies.