Meatloaf and Potatoes. Spread potatoes evenly around the meatloaf on the sheet pan. Test potatoes for doneness and return to oven if needed while meatloaf rests. This crockpot meatloaf includes potatoes, which makes it a convenient one-pot meal.
In a bowl, add some Because there will be some drippings from the cooked meat, CAREFULLY pour out the excess into a. The potatoes are boiled to tenderness in the bottom of the pot, while homey meatloaf is cooked in a cake pan set atop the Instant Pot's trivet. With pot-in-pot cooking, you can have homemade meatloaf. You can cook Meatloaf and Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf and Potatoes
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of oatmeal.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of onion soup mix (try lipton beefy onion).
- Prepare 1/2 large of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 6 large of potatoes, cubed.
The meatloaf was tender and potatoes always come out amazing! It's my favorite way to make Mashed Potatoes too! And speaking of comfort Creamy Mac and Cheese is the bomb made in this! Potatoes: Place potatoes and water on the bottom of Instant Pot.
Meatloaf and Potatoes instructions
- Loosely mix all ingredients, except potatoes, in a large bowl until the meat is well coated with egg..
- Use a large glass or metal lasagna size pan, about 9"x13", or something that fits a two pound loaf with a ring of potatoes around it..
- Pack the meat into a loaf and leave about three inches for the cubed potatoes to fit around it..
- It is optional, but wrap a tin foil piece around the top to keep moisture in the meat loaf..
- Bake in the oven at 350°F for about 40 minutes and up to an hour depending on the oven..
- Check the meat after forty minutes to see if it is pink. Keep cooking and check to see if done in about fifteen minutes or less..
- The potatoes need to allow a fork to pierce them and not to be too mushy or too hard to eat..
- The potatoes will generally take the same amount of time as the meat..
Trivet: Then put trivet that came with Meatloaf: And then shape meat mixture into a meatloaf on top of double layered foil and then. The word "meatloaf" can have a bad rap and make people think of Leave It To Beaver or sad school cafeteria food. I mean, it's not the prettiest sounding name now, is it? But let's not let names get the. Turkey-Thyme Meatloaf Patties with Mashed Sweet Potatoes.