Layered samosas. I hope you all like it. So much crispy. 😋😋 Music Attributions video features. In this video we will make LAYERED SAMOSA into two different styles.
Make it today to find out. Try our new Punjabi Samosa Recipe with beautiful crispy layers. #KiranOnlineTv TeluguKitchen #Samosa #layeredSamosa #SamosaRecipe #Nevergiveupchannel #OnlineTv Chicken Samosa Recipe Mat Samosa Recipe by SooperChef Iftar Recipes. You can cook Layered samosas using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Layered samosas
- Prepare 2 cups of Weat flour.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- It’s of Beetroot juice.
- You need For stuffing of .
- You need 5 of boiled and mashed 5 potato big size.
- You need 1/2 cup of Boiled green pees.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger/garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli. Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam msala powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of aamchur powder.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare For paste of .
- You need For frying of Oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
Anjum Anand makes an easy little vegetable samosa for a delicious, inexpensive lunch or snack from store cupboard ingredients. Vegetable Samosa is a favorite tea time snack of every Indian. Crispy on the outside and with a delicious spicy potato veggie filling inside. Samosa recipe with quick video, step by step detailed picture on how to get that perfect cone shape.
Layered samosas step by step
- Heat oil in a pan add ginger/ garlic paste, chilli powder, garam masala, aamchur powder, mashed potato, green pees, salt and mix well. Stuffing is ready.
- First divide wheat flour into two parts first part knead from water 2nd part with beetroot juice.
- Now roll two chapatis of different dough.
- Now put two chapatis and apply cornflour paste.
- Roll the chapatis tightly,now cut one inch sized dough and make small lemon size balls and roll it like chapati.
- Take a piece and give shape of cone add stuffing and seal it by pinching it with help of water.
- Fry all samosas on medium heat.
Samosa is usually stuffed with potato stuffing. A samosa (/səˈmoʊsə/) is a fried or baked pastry with a savoury filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, cheese, beef and other meats, or lentils. Hold the samosa in one hand and gently fold over the "lid" making sure that you leave no holes at the corners. A samosa is a common snack in countries such as India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh.https How to Make Samosas. This triple-tested mushroom samosas is an authentic Indian dish, perfect for entertains your guests in a dinner party.