Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes. Browse Our Fast And Easy Meatloaf Recipes Collection. Top the mashed potatoes with the remaining meat, smooth out, coat the top with the raw meat glaze, and fold the slices of bacon over the top of the meat. Top the mashed potatoes with the remaining meat, smooth out, coat the top with the raw meat glaze, and fold the slices of bacon over the top of the meat.
I was inspired by the cooking show two fat ladies Line a bundt pan with slices of bacon and use a pastry brush to spread a layer ofglaze on the inside of the bacon. Add ⅔ of the meat to the bottom of the bundt pan and spread up the sides and upthe middle of the pan making a "bowl" for the mashed potatoes. Add the mashed potatoes into the "bowl" and smooth out. You can have Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes using 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes
- It’s of meatloaf.
- It’s 2 1/3 lb of ground beef 80/20.
- Prepare 1 lb of bacon.
- You need 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 5 lb of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk 1%.
- Prepare 2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- You need of potatoe broth.
- You need 3 tbsp of lawry's seasoned salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 of water to boil potatoes to be dicarded after potatoes are done.
Recipe from. onion, garlic, grated parmesan cheese, eggs, panko breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, milk, fresh parsley, ketchup, brown sugar, mustard powder, onion powder . Top the mashed potatoes with the remaining meat, smooth out, coat the top with the raw meat glaze, and fold the slices of bacon over the top of the meat. Using your fingers, spread the meat from the center to make a cup. Fill the middle with a small spoonful of mashed potatoes, and cover back up with the meat mixture.
Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes instructions
- Add broth ingredients in a pot with potatoes cut into quarters add water till covering potatoes stir well.
- Drain potatoes discard potato broth mix the mashed potato ingredients together make sure they are firm instant taters wont work neither will runny this is my youngest daughters recipe she cooked them for me.
- In a meatloaf pan I used a double bottom spray with nonstick.
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit.
- Lay bacon inside.
- Mix all the ingredients for meatloaf together very well put on bacon in pan like a pie crust going up side of pan.
- Fill meatloaf cavity with mashed potatoes.
- Cover top with meatloaf mixture.
- Cover the top with bacon.
- Bake in oven 20-25 minutes till done let sit 5 minutes slice and serve hope you enjoy.
Generously brush half of the reserved glaze on top of the meatloaf cups generously. In large bowl, mix Meatloaf ingredients until well blended. Firmly press half of beef mixture into pan. Spoon remaining beef mixture over potatoes; press gently. This bacon-wrapped meatloaf is STUFFED with flavor (and mashed potatoes)!.