Omg Tater Tot Casserole. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are.
Then put the tots on, then added triple cheddar shredded cheese on top of the tots. If you've never heard of tater tot casseroles, get ready to have your taste buds rocked! Most Midwesterners are already aware of these mouthwatering Plus, not only do tater tot casseroles incorporate everyone's favorite freezer-friendly potato staple into a decadent breakfast casserole, but. You can cook Omg Tater Tot Casserole using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Omg Tater Tot Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 medium of onion.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 small of can of sweet corn.
- You need 4 tbsp of bbq sauce.
- You need 2 packages of Safeway beef flavor enhancer.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/3 packages of Tater tots.
- Prepare 2 cup of tomato sauce, I use basil and garlic flavored.
- You need 1 cup of cheese of choice.
- Prepare 1 can of golden mushroom soup.
Looking for an easy casserole recipe? This Tater Tot Casserole from Delish.com is the best! Tater Tot Hotdish is a quick and easy comfort food staple recipe all over the Midwest! This hotdish is full of meat, veggies, soup, cheese, and topped with Tater tot hotdish, or any "hotdish" recipe for that matter, is a simple casserole with a few main components.
Omg Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Brown hamburger on high heat, draining halfway through (so there's still a little grease)..
- Add onions, mushroom, and garlic. Brown so you get a nice caramelization on the meat and mushrooms..
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add tomato sauce, bbq, and flavor enhancer. Taste if it needs salt and pepper, I like to add a little crushed red pepper. Simmer till hot..
- Preheat oven to temp on the Tater tot bag. I use Alexia brand flavored potato puffs and it calls for 415°..
- Mix sour cream and soup into meat mixture. If it's too thick, add a little water, but don't let it get soupy or your tots will be soggy..
- Transfer to casserole dish and top with an even single layer of tots. You may need more or less depending on the size of your baking dish..
- Bake until tots are crispy and golden, around 20-30 minutes. Top with cheese and return to oven till the cheese is just melted..
Typically in these casserole recipes, you. Spread half of the tater tots onto the bottom of the slow cooker; top with ground beef mixture and remaining tater tots. Cover and cook on low heat My only issue is that the tater tots came out soggy and mushy. Would you recommend maybe putting them in the oven or air fryer before putting them in. This Tater Tot #casserole is super simple to make. and who doesn't love tater tots?? #recipes #cooking #tatertots #laurainthekitchen.