Aloo Bhujiya Sev. Aloo Bhujia Sev, also known as bikaneri aloo bhujiya, potato bhujiya, alu bhujiya is easy to make recipe on any festival occation. In this recipe I show you how to make aloo bhujia sev at home. This recipe results in same taste as Haldiram aloo bhujia sev.
Aloo bhujia is a crispy savory snack. Bhujia looks like short thin noodles. Grease sev maker with fine hole attachment. You can cook Aloo Bhujiya Sev using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aloo Bhujiya Sev
- Prepare 2 cups of besan.
- It’s 4 of medium sized potatoes boiled and grated.
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt,.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli powder,.
- It’s 1 tsp of haldi,.
- Prepare 2 tsp of amchur powder,.
- It’s 2 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 pinch of hing..
Place enough dough to fill the cylinder of sev maker and. Aloo Bhujiya Sev -Crispy and spicy gram flour and potato crisps. Aloo bhujiya Sev are a crisp and crunchy deep fried savoury snack which looks like thin vermicelli. It is a specialty from the state of.
Aloo Bhujiya Sev instructions
- Seive besan add grated potatoes and all the spices and make a dough…
- Grease your hand with oil to remove the dough from your hand….
- Now Cover the dough and keep for 15_20 mins…
- Now make a small ball from the dough and make a log to put in the machine…
- Heat oil and fry on low flame on both the sides till tbey change colour and are crispy..
- Once all done let it cool crush it with your hand to make into small pieces.
- Store in airtight container… Remains fresh for days..
Aloo Bhujia Recipe – This crispy aloo sev is perfect savory tea-time snack or Diwali namkeen snack. Make a big batch, store in container and enjoy it for weeks. #IndianRecipe #Homefood #Cooking Aloo bhujia _sev is nothing but cooked alu to be grated and combined with chick pea atta and rice atta in a certain. Aloo bhujia is also a favorite snack with kids and tea-time snack or Diwali namkeen. It is so easy to make and taste so crunchy and delicious. Aloo Bhujia Sev has a different taste compared to all Namkeens.