Cheesy potatoes. These company potatoes have become a favorite for many. As a four-generation Idaho family, we love our easy cheesy potatoes. I have served this cheesy potato recipe for weddings, family dinners.
Velvety soft underneath, and perfectly crispy on top! Cheesy potatoes make an easy side dish when you use the microwave. All you need are potatoes View image. You can have Cheesy potatoes using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy potatoes
- It’s 1 of tater tots.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- It’s 26 oz of cream of mushroom.
- It’s 26 oz of cream of chicken.
- It’s 4 of bags of favorite cheese.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef or chicken or sasuage(optional).
Cheesy Potatoes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Try this cheesy potatoes recipe and get more ideas and inspiration from Food.com. These potatoes are savory, cheesy and hearty. They make a great side dish for almost any dinner, and are so tasty, you might even want to make them to eat on their own!
Cheesy potatoes instructions
- In a large bowl add frozen tots.
- Mix in sour cream.
- Mix in cream of chicken.
- Mix in cream of mushroom.
- Mix in 3 of the four bags of your favorite cheese.
- Put mixture in oven safe dish and bake on 350 for 30 minutes.
- After 30minutes stir and place back in oven for additional 30minutes..
- Take out and pour last bag of cheese evenly over the top. Let cool and enjoy..
Want recipe that doesn't call for a can of condensed soup? On my mom's side of the family cheesy potatoes were strictly for consumption on Easter. Watch our Cheesy Potatoes video to learn about this delicious dish. Cheesy Potatoes start with hash browns and sour cream, and end with a cracker crumb topping. Cheesy Potatoes…Also known as Papa Chorreada.