Skillet Meatloaf & Potatoes. This skillet meatloaf starts with a pared-down ingredient list. Lean ground beef leads the way, accented with just enough ground pork to add flavor and fat without leaving the meatloaf greasy. This skillet meatloaf is so moist and full of flavor.
Skillet Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I don't know about you, but my favorite part of any meatloaf is the first slice that has that crispy edge. Quick and easy meatloaf in a skillet makes for a delicious weeknight meal. You can have Skillet Meatloaf & Potatoes using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skillet Meatloaf & Potatoes
- Prepare 8 of red potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 of vidalia onions (or 3 small sweet onions).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red wine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Skillet Harissa Turkey Meatloaf is a dinner game changer. I just did this recipe tonight. I had a ground beef and some cheese and Jesse's. Place meat loaves in hot skillet.
Skillet Meatloaf & Potatoes instructions
- Cube potatoes into bite-size pieces. In a medium bowl, mix potatoes with olive oil, italian seasoning, cayenne, garlic cloves, and a pinch of salt. Cook in a large skillet on medium heat while preparing other ingredients. Cook 10 minutes before browning meat..
- Brown beef in a large skillet..
- Add ketchup, bread crumbs, egg, brown sugar, 1 onion (diced), thyme, rosemary, oregano, basil, garlic powder, and bay leaf. Stir and let cook about 5 minutes..
- Quarter the remaining onions and add to the pan with potatoes. Add more extra virgin olive oil if necessary..
- Add red wine to the beef mixture, and cook about 1 minute; combine beef with the potatoes, and add salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and discard the bay leaf. Stir in cheese until slightly melted. Serve over french bread..
Heat a large deep skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the meatloaves in the hot skillet, then reduce heat to medium and cover with a lid. Baked with cheese, eggs and tomato sauce, this flavorful meatloaf is the ultimate morning dish. Skillet Meatloaf With Eggs and Feta. Though meatloaf may not be the most glamorous way to consume your beef, there is a If there's one thing that can ruin an otherwise good meatloaf, it's dryness, and sous-vide cooking guards against.