Andhra style aloo curry. How to Cook Potato Curry /Aloo/Bangaladumpa koora? Learn how to preapare Andhra style Aloo puri curry in Telugu by Tasty Vantalu. Andhra style poori curry is very good comination for puri and chapathi as.
This is one of the best dishes. How to Prepare Andhra style Potato Curry in Telugu. This Aloo Kurma Recipe in Telugu language. You can cook Andhra style aloo curry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Andhra style aloo curry
- It’s 3 of potato.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 2 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of Jira, Cummin seeds for masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Few cashew to add.
Allu kurma is most delicious curry it is liked by all the age. curry for chapathi, capsicum curry in telugu, how to prepare capsicum curry for rice, simple capsicum curry for roti, aloo shimla mirch recipe, punjabi aloo, shimla mirch sanjeev kapoor, potato capsicum brinjal gravy, capsicum potato curry by vahchef, aloo capsicum, carrot curry potato. Cauliflower Curry Andhra style is one of the simple and aromatic curry recipes made in South India. I tried to prepare it very simple by reduced spices and by adding only a spoon of garam masala. You can make it gravy style by keeping little water or even a bit dry where gravy exists absorbed by florets.
Andhra style aloo curry step by step
- Peel the potato, wash it well and cut into pieces. Finely chop the onion and keep it. Cut tomato into medium size pieces..
- Take a kadhai, Add oil to it and put it on gas stove with low simmer. Add Jira, Cummin seeds. Add onion too. Saute the mixture.
- Now add tomatoes, potato. Mix it well. Let it boil for 10 mins..
- Now add the masalas, salt as per taste and let the masalas mix well. Keep it for 5 mins. Add cashew to garnish..
- Before serving, add curd to it and mix it well. Curd gives it a tangy flavour. Serve hot..
Ridge gourd recipe (Andhra style beerakaya curry). Ridge gourd is one of the most commonly used vegetable in Indian cuisine. Aloo bonda recipe or potato bonda is a popular South Indian snack and a street food. Aloo translates to potato and bonda to a ball shaped fritter. Anapakaya Palu Posina Kura is a classic Andhra dish.