Cheese Aloo Parantha. Aloo Paratha, is a whole wheat flat bread stuffed with spicy potato mix. Parathas are made plain or variety of different fillings, but potato filling is most popular. Aloo Paratha Recipe with step by step photos.
And more importantly, your kids will love the combination of Potatoes and Cheese in their Parathas. If you don't like Cheese, you. Aloo Paratha is North India's favourite breakfast. You can have Cheese Aloo Parantha using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Aloo Parantha
- Prepare of #fmc.
- Prepare of For the Dough:.
- You need 150 gm of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 150 gm of refined flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of semolina (this gives crispiness to the parantha).
- You need 1 tablespoon of carom seeds/ajwain.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt or as per taste.
- You need of Water for kneading.
- Prepare of For the stuffing:.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder (you can add more as per your taste).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of amchur powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- It’s 3-4 of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- You need 2 of finely chopped onions.
- It’s 2-3 of finely chopped green chillies.
- Prepare Handful of finely chopped coriander.
- Prepare of Cheese slice-1 per parantha.
- It’s of Refined oil/ghee/butter for frying.
It is so filling and tasty that it is also enjoyed as dinner. Served with chutney, curry, curd or salad and raita and loads of butter, Aloo Paratha is a. Aloo Cheese Paratha Recipe is the Stuffed Potato and Cheese Paratha, simply delicious Indian Breakfast to serve with Pickle or Curd. How to make Aloo Cheese Paratha Recipe Aloo Paratha: A must-try recipe, which is an indispensable part of north Indian cuisine, where it is enjoyed any time of the day, for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Cheese Aloo Parantha step by step
- In a large vessel or food processor mix the whole wheat flour, refined flour, semolina, salt, carom seeds (ajwain), salt, little oil, and water and knead the dough for the paranthas. The dough should be neither too soft nor too hard. Cover it with a moist cloth and let it rest for 15 minutes..
- In another vessel, mix the boiled and mashed potatoes, finely chopped onions, green chillies, salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala, amchur powder, jeera powder, coriander leaves. Mash and mix the potatoes nicely with all the other ingredients. Keep in the fridge for 15 minutes. The stuffing doesn't come out during the rolling of the paranthas if the stuffing is kept in the fridge for a while..
- Take a large ball of the dough and roll out into 3-4 inch circle. Fill the potato stuffing in the center. Now take one cheese slice and keep it over the stuffing. Carefully seal the dough from all the sides and using mild hands roll them with the rolling pin taking care not to exert too much pressure, else the stuffing will come out..
- Heat the tawa on the gas, place the parantha, flip it after some time, cook the aloo cheese paranthas using oil/butter/ghee whatever your choice is. Cook them nicely on both the sides..
- Serve piping hot with pickle, curd, or tomato ketchup. Kids will relish it!.
Luscious whole wheat parathas are stuffed. Aloo Paratha (Achari) in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. Paratha also goes by many names, including porotha, porontha, purantha and prontha etc and is arguably the most eaten. I tried Aloo paratha only recently, all these days I felt it was hard enough to make. And with stuffing inside I thought I would surely mess it up….