Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken.
You can cook Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken
- Prepare of Chicken mixture.
- It’s 4 of large chicken breast.
- You need 1 tbsp of taco seasoning (use more if needed to cover chicken).
- It’s 1 clove of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 of jalapeño pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 can of chopped green chilies (4 ounce).
- Prepare 1 can of back beans (drained and rinsed).
- It’s 1 can of red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- You need 1 can of hot red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need of Optional toppings.
- Prepare 1 of chopped green onion, cilantro, tomato, avacado, shredded cheese.
Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken instructions
- Spray crock pot with non-stick spray (Pam).
- Sprinkle chicken with taco seasoning and rub into meat..
- Place chicken in crockpot and add the rest of ingredients (except for topping ingredients) Also, if you do not like spicy food you can leave out the jalapeño pepper and use 2 cans of mild enchilada sauces instead..
- Cook on low for 6 hrs. Shred chicken with two forks while still in pot. Mix all together..
- Serve over rice or put in warm flour tortillas. You can also use as a dip with chips..
- Top with your favorite toppings..