Crispy potato pakora. Today let's make Crispy Potato Pakora Recipes These Crispy Potato Wonton are super tasty Perfect for Adult and superb for kids ▽ Link Video. Potato Pakora Recipe Perfect for Ifta and superb for Lunch box. ▽ Link Video: https crispy potato pakora,potato snacks,toasted,potato pakora,aloo pakoda,snacks recipe,snacks to make at home. Crispy aloo pakoras, or crispy potato fritters are a flavorful and delicious snack specially when it is served with cilantro chutney, and hot cup of chai.
These crispy Aloo Palak Pakoras are effortless besan/chickpea/gram flour battered, deep. Crispy Potato Tacos. featured in Tasty Inspired Recipes From Mexico. Thoroughly wash the potatoes and peel the skin off. You can have Crispy potato pakora using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy potato pakora
- Prepare 1 cup of besan.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 of ajwain seeds.
- You need 1 pinch of baking soda.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of hot oil.
- It’s 2 of medium potatoes thinely sliced.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Cut into smaller pieces and place in a pot of cold water. These are the best Pakoras (aka potato fritters) you will ever eat. The perfect pakora is slightly puffy but crispy. None of this soft, puffy, over inflated deals you get when you put in too much baking soda.
Crispy potato pakora step by step
- In a bowl add besan, salt, red chilli powder, turmic powder, chaat masala, cumin, ajwain, baking soda, hot oil… Mix it gradually add water mix it until no lumps and consistency should be stay on back of spoon….
- Now take a thinely sliced potatoes place it on paper towel to absorb water. Now tap with another tissue to absorb water from upper side….
- Heat oil for 5 to 6 minutes on medium to high flame… now dipped potatoes in besan mixture one by one and fry it in hot oil until golden brown in colour…. Now our pakora is ready……
Aloo Pakora, Potato Bhajji, Potato Pakoda recipe with step by step photos. To deep-fry crispy aloo pakora, heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai. To check if the oil is hot or not, drop a tiny amount of. Potatoes are like this…extremely popular and have multipurpose usage. And did you always think that Taste : Mild.