Tater Tot Casserole. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best. Plus, not only do tater tot casseroles incorporate everyone's favorite freezer-friendly potato staple into a decadent breakfast casserole, but they can also be customized with.
If you're trying to lighten it up, ground turkey or chicken would be a delicious swap out for the beef. This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and it's one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies! This tater tot casserole with veggies is a hit in my house…yes, even. You can have Tater Tot Casserole using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- You need 1 packages of shredded mixed cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of tater tots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of real bacon pieces.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Green onions.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Tater Tot Casserole is a quick and easy casserole that is classically made using cream of chicken/cream of mushroom soups. While I could've used our homemade versions for chicken and. Tater Tot Hotdish is a quick and easy comfort food staple recipe all over the Midwest! Tater tot hotdish, or any "hotdish" recipe for that matter, is a simple casserole with a few main components.
Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Brown your ground beef and your yellow onion together.
- Once done in a separate bowl, (drain the grease) first then mix your cream of mushroom and your cream of chicken along with your ground beef and onion together, layer in your casserole pan at the bottom evenly spread your tater tots over the top sprinkle your cheese all over then put your bacon pieces on top then your green onions salt and pepper to taste, heat in the oven at 375 for 40 minutes.
This tater tot casserole combines all of these items into one delicious breakfast dish. It makes a great dish for a weekend brunch, or add it to your meal plan and eat it for breakfast throughout the week! Tater tot casserole is the best family meal you aren't making yet. The Midwestern casserole provides the unbeatable satisfaction of crispy tater tots layered over a creamy, beefy filling studded. This Easy Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is a simple, quick and tasty side dish with a tater tot base, creamy and cheesy center, and a fried onion topping!