Easy Stuffed Potatoes. Bet you haven't had these before! Stuffed potatoes are a family favorite recipe that never go out of style. Potatoes are a comfort food favorite that never lets you down, so we've gathered up our favorite stuffed potato recipes that will.
Breakfast Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – Smile Sandwich. Breakfast Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are an easy, filling, healthy breakfast recipe that's perfect to serve at brunch or include in your meal prep. The potatoes are baked and then scooped out. You can have Easy Stuffed Potatoes using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Stuffed Potatoes
- You need 1 box of Mash Potato.
- You need 4 oz of ground beef or pork.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sofrito already made.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of onion powder.
- It’s 1 dash of cilantro.
- You need 1/3 cup of olives.
- It’s 1/3 cup of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Chesse.
- Prepare 1 of oil ( for deep frying).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Parsley flakes.
This was a great recipe and very easy to make. I made it for a party and everyone loved them; the plate was. Stuffed Potato is a very popular recipe. Cut an oval-slice of each potato and scoop-out the pulp to form them into empty shells.
Easy Stuffed Potatoes instructions
- Cooking meat: Add water, Sofrito already made , cilantro & olives in a pot for about 2 min. ( enjoy the smell) Add ground beef or pork, garlic powder & tomato sauce and let it cook. When fully cook set aside and let it cool down..
- Cook Mash Potato as directed in the box and let it cool down..
- Mix flour, Shredded cheddar chesse, Parsley and salt to taste..
- Now that all its ready. Wash hands. Put a spoon of mash potato in your hand….flatten the mash potato and add 1/2 a spoon of ground beef in the middle ( drain liquid if theres any against the pot with spoon before adding the beef in the middle of mash potato). Gently make a ball until all the meat is cover. Dip in eggs, than on the mix of flour and repeat until you have a nice tray of stuffed potatoes. Get the oil heat…and deep fry until its nice and crunchy. Enjoy :).
Baked sweet potatoes are no-fuss, easy, highly nutritious, and super delicious. Take a basic stuffed potato and add any of the many possible variations and you'll never grow Potatoes of a good shape and size to permit filling to be added aim to use same size for similar. These Taco Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are naturally gluten free and easily made vegan, vegetarian, or Stuffed sweet potatoes were my signature dish for a quite awhile, I had them as often as most. With these stuffed potato recipes, you can enjoy potatoes as a lunch or dinner main entree (add a salad and you've got a delicious and satisfying meal). Stuffed Potatoes are a family favourite, there are so many toppings to choose from!