Parmesan potatoes. Red potatoes are coated in seasoned Parmesan cheese and roasted into crispy Parmesan potatoes great as a side dish for Oven Roasted Parmesan Potatoes. This easy recipe for Parmesan potato stacks makes a great side dish or appetizer that your family and guests will definitely enjoy. These Crispy Roasted Parmesan Potatoes are epic!
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes – These buttery garlic potatoes are tossed with Parmesan goodness and roasted to crisp-tender perfection! Potatoes that roast in the oven and get a crispy edge and tender center. They have such a great parmesan garlic flavor and will be the perfect side! You can have Parmesan potatoes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan potatoes
- It’s 7-8 of big size potatoes sliced.
- It’s 1/4 th cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped thyme.
- It’s of Cupcake liners.
- It’s of Cupcake baking tray.
These delicious Crispy Parmesan Potatoes make the perfect snack or side! My girls love dipping them in sour cream or ketchup! You can use pretty much any seasonings and any type of potatoes! Sprinkle seasoning on potatoes and toss to coat.
Parmesan potatoes instructions
- Wash the big potatoes and thinly slice them with the skin on, then run them through water and pat dry them on kitchen napkin, then sprinkle some salt & pepper on them and refrigerate them for 20-30min..
- Mix butter and garlic paste nicely, then add finely chopped thyme and mix well..
- Now line the cupcake tray with cupcake liners, place once slice of potato, spread little butter garlic mix with a brush, sprinkle parmesan cheese on it & cover with another sliced potato, repeat this process 5 times, on the final layer sprinkle some parmesan cheese and bake these in a preheated oven over 200°c on lower rack with both coils on for 30-40 minutes, until the potatoes turn golden..
- Serve warm or cold with the soup of your choice, you can also drizzle little tabasco sauce on them..
- Note- if you don't have thyme, you can add parsley or rosemary or oregano any herb of your choice..
Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with parmesan and pepper. Add the Parmesan mixture to potatoes in bowl; toss to coat potatoes evenly. Arrange potatoes on prepared baking sheet. Bake, turning once, until potatoes are lightly browned and easily pierced with.