Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. Add the broth, potatoes and beef and bring to a boil. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup recipe is something the entire family can eat and enjoy! With very little net carbs, this keto friendly soup is one of our favorite low carb recipes to enjoy.
Since the soup contains potatoes, it can change in texture when frozen, so preferably serve if fresh. If you do decide to freeze this soup, reheat it over. Potato soup is good, but potato soup with smoky bacon and melty cheese is even better! You can cook Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- It’s 2 can of chicken broth.
- You need 2 lb of ground chuck.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of potato.
- You need 2 can of cream of celery.
- Prepare 1 lb of thick sliced smoked bacon.
- You need 16 oz of Mexican Velveeta or similar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 large of sweet onion.
- You need 4 cup of boiled potatoes in small chunks.
All you need to do is cook the bacon and chop your veggies—after that, the slow cooker does all the heavy lifting, so dinner is done by the time you get home. This bacon cheeseburger soup seemed like the kind of thing that just wouldn't be quite the same This soup really addresses the craving for those bacon cheeseburger flavors, and it's super filling. This bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is comfort in a bowl. You get smoky bacon, ground beef, thick + cheesy soup base, and cauliflower stands in for potatoes.
Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- Brown the ground chuck and fry up the bacon. I prefer ground chuck and thick cut bacon. Feel free to use whatever you wish, this is just my preference..
- While the meat is cooking warm up the water for the potatoes and prep them. I prefer to use red potatoes chopped up with the skins on but you can use whatever you wish..
- Chop up the onion and set aside. Once the bacon is done, sweat the onion in the bacon grease and drain along with the ground chuck..
- After the meat and onions are drained, place it in your soup pot. Cut up the velveeta into chunks and add to the meat in the pot to help soften it up..
- Chop up the bacon into desirable pieces and add to the pot..
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and bring to a boil. If it is too thick feel free to add 1/2 cup of milk or more chicken broth..
- Once the soup has come to a boil, add it to a crock pot and share!.
It's hearty enough to be a meal in itself, yet it's. Creamy thick and rich. this Cheesy Bacon Potato Soup recipe is great for a cool winter evening. This classic potato soup is hearty, delicious and easy to make! Use slotted spoon to transfer bacon to paper towels, leaving drippings in stockpot. Potato Cheeseburger Soup is so good, plus it freezes well.