Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole. This Cheesy Ground Beef and Potato Casserole recipe is easy, comforting and easy on the budget. Using hamburger / ground beef, lots of potatoes, vegetables. Peel and spiralize sweet potatoes, chopping just a bit to shorten very long strands.
This Cheesy Beef and Sweet Potato Taco Casserole is. These easy cheesy potatoes are the stuff of legend at potlucks everywhere. Don't count on having any leftovers, because this simplified version of party potatoes goes fast and everyone will be back for seconds. You can have Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole
- It’s 1 can of fiesta nacho cheese soup.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of Tbl chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin or taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 can of green giant mexi-corn, drained.
- It’s 1 small of onion cut in half and sliced in thin strips.
- You need 4 medium of potatoes, sliced thin like potato chips(can just dice into small cubes).
- You need 1 bag of shredded mexican blend cheese.
- It’s 1/4 block of velveeta cheese, diced.
- It’s 1/4 of -1/2 cup milk.
This cheesy potato casserole is the perfect way to feed a family of picky eaters. With all of the components of beloved loaded potato skins (like bacon, sour cream, and cheese), it's practically impossible for anyone to dislike this casserole. It's make-ahead friendly, filling, and easily made. Sprinkle potatoes with salt and pepper.
Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole step by step
- Brown hamburger with chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt & pepper over med-high heat. Drain grease..
- In medium pot, pour in cheese soup, 1/4 cup milk, 1 cup shredded cheese and velveeta cubes. Melt on low-med heat. Might need to add more milk if sauce is too thick..
- In baking dish sprayed with non stick spray, Add a little of the cheese sauce to bottom of dish. Add layer of potato, then meat, then sliced onion, some of the corn, cheese sauce and top with some shredded cheese.. Keep making layers like this till out of ingredients. End with shredded cheese..
- In pre-heated oven at 350, bake covered with aluminum for 30 minutes. Uncover and finish baking for another 15-20 minutes till potatoes are fork tender..
- Describe this step.
Cheesy Potato Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Cheesy Potato Beef Bake. "I created this layered meat-and-potatoes casserole a few years ago when my mother asked me what I wanted for supper," shares Nicole Rute. In a small bowl, combine the potatoes and contents of sauce mix packets, water, milk, butter, salt, seasoned salt and pepper. Combine the potatoes and cheddar soup; mix well. Place them on top of the beef layer; spread evenly.