Chocolate Flake Ice Cream.
You can have Chocolate Flake Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Flake Ice Cream
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Whipping cream (35% milk fat).
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 cup of Condensed milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dark eating chocolate, grated.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
Chocolate Flake Ice Cream instructions
- Chill the cream and condensed milk in the fridge until thoroughly cold..
- Beat cream in a large bowl with an electric mixer to soft peaks. Add condensed milk, vanilla extract and beat on high speed to stiff peaks..
- Gently fold in the grated chocolate and transfer the mixture into a container. Freeze at least 6 hours or overnight..
- NOTE- I used Lindt dark chocolate 49% in this recipe..