Potato bread cheese pakora. How to make Potatoes Cheese Bread Pakora Recipe by Kitchen With Amna. Stuffed Bread pakora – Made with a stuffing of mashed & spiced potatoes, dipped in gram flour You can even add some steamed green peas of paneer (firm cottage cheese) to the potato stuffing. How to make Potato Stuffed Bread Pakora.
Aloo bread pakora is crunchy outside, spicy and soft inside. This Bread Pakora Recipe Explains How Preparing Bread Pakoda with Stuffed Potato Masala and Without Stuffing With Detailed Directions and Accompanying Photo For Each Step. Stuffed bread pakoras: Potatoes or vegetables or paneer is stuffed between two slices of breads, then dipped in batter and deep fried. You can have Potato bread cheese pakora using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato bread cheese pakora
- It’s 6 of bread slices.
- It’s 4 of Boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Prepare of Green chilli 1 chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Hara dhania.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kuti hui lal mirch.
- You need of Salt as u required.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dhania powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Zeera powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chat masala.
- It’s of For Batter.
- You need of Baisan 1+1/2 cup.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of haldi.
- Prepare of Salt as u required.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lal mirch powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ajwain.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare of Chilli garlic sauce as required.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese as required.
I love potato stuffed bread pakora so much. It has all the textures and flavors one would need in an Indian snack. Potato Stuffed Bread Pakora is a famous North Indian tea time snack. Spicy Potato stuffing and crispy fried chickpea crust leads to crunchy outside and yummy delicious inside stuffing.
Potato bread cheese pakora step by step
- Mash kiye huye aloo main namak,kuti hui lal mirch,chat masala,dhania powder,zeera powder,kati hui hari mirchen,kata hua hara dhania or katy huye payaz daal kar mix kar lyn gyn.
- Ab bread ke slices par chilli garlic sauce ya ketchup laga lyn gyn or jo stuffing tyar ki wo laga dyn gyn or us ke uper cheese dal dyn gyn or dosry slice sy cover kar lyn gyn or ab mid sy uski cutting kar lyn gyn.
- Ab coating ke liye baisan main namak,laal mirch,haldi or ajwain dalyn gyen or mix kar lyn gyen or hasb e zarurat pani dalyn gyen or is sy batter tyar kar lyn gyn batter na zyada thick ho or na thin ab last myn baking soda daal kar mix kar lyn gyen.
- Ab ek ek slice ko batter main dip karty jayen gyen or fry kar lain gyen aisy hi sary tyar kar lyn gyn…ab serve kryn garam garam bread pakora chutney ya ketchup ke sth🥰😋.
It feels like heaven to sit with family on rainy day evening and enjoy hot bread Pakora with Hot Tea. Bread Sandwich for breakfast recipes cheese egg sandwich. It's simple and quick to prepare and makes an ideal breakfast or when you're feeling a bit peckish. Serve it with some bacon or sausages and you will have something really tasty. Cheese Pakora is one of the most delicious snack dish made with processed cheese, Chickpea flour, corn flour and spices.