Cheesy tater tot casserole. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are.
This is how I Cook Tater Tot Casserole. It's one of the best Recipes you will find for this Casserole. Creamy corn and beef casserole mixed with crispy tator tots makes for a wonderful family dinner. You can have Cheesy tater tot casserole using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy tater tot casserole
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of frozen vegetables such as carrots or corn.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen miniature tater tots.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
Casseroles including recipes for: Cheesy Chicken Quinoa Casserole, Country Breakfast. This tater tot casserole recipe is a little different from most versions of this recipe in that it is made with golden mushroom soup rather than cream of mushroom soup. That gives this recipe a more savory, tomato-like flavor. This version also has frozen peas, carrots, and corn, making it a great one-dish meal.
Cheesy tater tot casserole step by step
- Brown ground beef in skillet.
- Lightly grease glass baking pan.
- Place miniature stator tots on bottom , add ground beef and use spatula to spread cream of mushroom over top. Cover with frozen vegetable.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes at °350.
Sliced hot dogs, chili, tater tots, and cheddar cheese combine to make an easy and delicious meal. I use canned chili for this Cheesy Hot Dog Tater Tot Casserole but you could use homemade. It's Great For Any Dinner Or Holiday Meal. Plus, not only do tater tot casseroles incorporate everyone's favorite freezer-friendly potato staple into a decadent breakfast casserole, but they can also be customized with add-ons and substitutions to fit the needs of your family. We've got a recipe for that.