Tater Tot Enchilada. Instead of the tortillas I used tater tots and boy was this bake good! Making this casserole is very fun and I then poured the beef enchilada mixture into the casserole dish and lined the tater tots on top. This Tater Tot Enchilada Casserole is so easy to make.
Tater tots, Mexican food, and cheese! This is one of those meals that you can throw together with ingredients you would normally have on Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the tater tot layer. That's right, tots aren't only crisp on the outside, fluffy on the inside, and divine in every way — they're. You can have Tater Tot Enchilada using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Enchilada
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 cup of of corn.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of taco seasoning (about 2 teasp.).
- Prepare 2 cup of tater tots, enough to cover dish.
- You need 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of mexican blend cheese.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Place tater tots on top of beef mixture. Then top off with cheddar cheese. Swap in sweet potato tater tots for a surprising twist. Try ground chicken or turkey to replace the ground beef for a different take.
Tater Tot Enchilada instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a skillet over medium heat add oil, onions and garlic, cook until just tender. Remove to bowl set aside..
- Add beef to skillet and cook until completely browned. Add taco seasoning and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Remove from heat and drain away any drippings. Add corn, onion and garlic back to beef, stir to combine. Pour sauce into beef mixture and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes..
- Transfer mixture from the skillet into a 9×13 baking dish. Scatter the tater tots on top, sprinkle the cheese..
- Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese and tots are browned. Serve warm while cheese is gooey.
This taco tater tot bake combines tater tots into a Mexican style casserole that makes a delicious The casserole also gets a lot of its flavor from enchilada sauce. If you would prefer you can add. If you love tator tot casseroles, you will love this easy beef enchilada tator tot casserole recipe. All the flavors of beef enchiladas in a casserole. Breakfast pizza is one thing, and tater tot pizza is another, and tater tots for breakfast yet one more, but this?