Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian). Creamy coconut mushroom chicken is fancy enough for your dinner guests but also simple When I think of the perfect date night at home, this coconut mushroom chicken is definitely on the menu. Creamy Coconut Mushrooms Curry is a delicious recipe perfect for dinner. It is made with fresh Portobello Mushrooms!
There are many reasons to cut down on dairy My favourite is coconut milk, or especially coconut cream; I love the thickness and texture it brings. This easy delicious Vegan Creamy Coconut Mushroom Lentils comes packed with flavour and is a perfect recipe for meat-free Mondays or any day of the week for that matter. This decadent mushroom lovers pizza is covered in a rich dairy-free coconut sauce that Well, ok, I added a little flair but you get the idea. You can have Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- You need 150 gms of Spinach.
- You need of Paste – place in food processor.
- It’s 1 of Medium Red Onion (in food processor).
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves (in food processor).
- It’s 2 of " piece ginger peeled (in food processor).
- It’s 1 tsp of Mustard Oil (in food processor).
- Prepare 1 of Chilli (de seeded if you wish) (in food processor).
- Prepare of Spice Mix.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Corriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Tumeric Powder.
- Prepare 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- Prepare 4 of Whole Cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Whole Star Anise.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Prepare of Others.
- It’s 1 Can of Chickpeas.
- It’s 1 of Small Can Coconut Cream (Approx 1 Cup).
- It’s 1 Cup of Vegetable Stock.
- You need 1 Cup of Water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Produce.
- You need 2 of Medium Potatoes (Approx 500gms) Cut into chunks.
- Prepare 400 gms of Mushrooms (Cut into quarters).
- Prepare 250 gms of Cherry tomatoes (or tomato cut into chunks).
This Creamy Vegan Coconut Mushroom Pizza was a winner. This mushroom quinoa soup is creamy, naturally vegan soup made with coconut milk as the base. It's loaded with flavor, packed with healthy ingredients and makes for a perfect weeknight meal. Introducing this one-skillet sautéed tempeh served in a creamy, peppery, and rich mushroom coconut sauce.
Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) step by step
- Prepare ingredients as per instructions (unfortunately I don't have a pic post prep).
- Add 'paste' ingredients to a food processor and blitz until a paste is created (unfortunately no pic of this also)..
- Add 1tbs oil to a pot and saute the 'paste' ingredients on low for at least approx. 5 minutes..
- Turn heat up slightly, add another tbs of oil and add the Spices and thoroughly stir regularly for a couple of minutes..
- Add the Potatoes, Chickpeas & Mushrooms to the pot and continue to stir coating them in the spice / paste mixture in the pan..
- Add the coconut cream, cherry tomatoes, stock and water. Mix, Cover pot and simmer on low for approx 30mins..
- After approx 30mins (or when potatoes are cooked through), turn off heat, add the spinach and stir. Cover and leave to sit for a couple of minutes (until spinach wilts)..
- Eg below of steamed Cauliflower Rice (placed in processor and then steamed for approx 6mins).
- Serve with chopped Corriander or Coconut Yoghurt 😁.
Try my simple recipe for a creamy coconut garlic mushroom pasta. Coconut milk is the liquid that is produced when grating a mature coconut. It has a very rich flavor that adds a delightful depth to. Learn how to make an iconic comforting Cream Mushroom Soup. The coconut milk seems odd in a pasta recipe, and sun-dried tomatoes don't seem to go with coconut milk or soy sauce.