Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole. Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe. Then put the tots on, then added triple cheddar shredded cheese on top of the tots. Add the mozzarella cheese and stir until melted.
I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are. It was a last minute think-for-a-video. You can have Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1 of carrot, shredded (excess water removed).
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen tater tots.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of beef stock.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need of salt and pepper.
I'm just a bit Creation Blocked, I guess you can say. This Loaded Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole has meat, potatoes, eggs, cheese and spices. It's a great make-ahead breakfast or breakfast-for-dinner If your family loves breakfast for dinner, this easy breakfast casserole will quickly become a new go-to. It's got all of the things my family loves about.
Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown beef, drain some fat then add onions and garlic. Cook 3-5 min.
- Add tomato paste, stir then add worcestershire sauce and stir..
- Add all your veggies and stir to combine. Add your paprika and salt and pepper to taste..
- Add your beef stock and bring everything to a simmer..
- Layer 1/2 your meat mixture. Then add 1/2 your cheese on top..
- Layer with the rest of the meat, top with cheese, then lay tater tots on top..
- Bake in oven at 400°F for 35min until bubbly and golden brown..
This low carb Mexican tater tot casserole is loaded with ground beef seasoned in my homemade taco seasoning mix, lots of cheese, and keto cauliflower tots. Just replace the tots with ones made from cauliflower and use keto approved veggies. I like to add green or poblano peppers to the garlic and. ounces tater tots. This vegan Tater Tot Casserole is guaranteed to thrill the child inside you but it'll appeal just as much to the adult you are. Let's deal with the kid inside you first.