Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. These stuffed sweets are laced with garlic and rosemary. Kale adds vitamin C and more beta-carotene. For an extra dose of fiber, eat the skin.
Delicious with a sprinkle of Parmesan, the pasta can be. Here's one of our go-tos: savory stuffed sweet potatoes with beans and greens. The sweet potatoes take about an hour to bake, but they're hands-off so you can use the time to write holiday cards or spend time with family or simply catch your breath. You can cook Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- It’s 3 large of Sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 6 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of Fennel bulb.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow onion.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of Himalayan pink salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are a simple and very nutritious easy meal idea that can be prepared ahead for a healthy meal on the go. Delicious baked sweet potatoes with a sausage and vegetable filling. These are a filling and nourishing meal that are easy to make and kid-approved. These savory stuffed sweet potatoes are my go-to single gal dinner.
Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes instructions
- Stab each sweet potato several times; brush with olive oil, salt and pepper, and wrap in foil. Place in oven at 400° for 1 hour.
- While potatoes are cooking, prepare fennel onion jam. Heat oil in pan on medium..
- Chop fennel bulb and onion, then add to heated pan. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- After 30 minutes, add one strip of bacon, finely chopped, to your fennel/onion mixture. Stirring gently..
- In separate skillet, brown ground beef..
- After everything has cooked through, split potato and fill with beef, them top with your fennel onion jam..
Here's a run down on how to make these tasty stuffed spuds with some of my favorite combos! True Life: I used to hate sweet potatoes. I basically would rather have eaten sand than a sweet potato. Sweet potatoes are already plenty sweet on their own! So, I added savory ingredients to my These mashed sweet potatoes took a cue from my baked rosemary Parmesan sweet potatoes (another simple holiday side option) and the quinoa-stuffed sweet potatoes in my cookbook.