Vickys Potato and Vegetable Shapes, GF DF EF SF NF. What do the abbreviations VE, VG, GF, DF, EF, SF, NF above chef Akis Petretzikis' recipes mean? Use them to help choose recipes that are best suited for you! There is also an egg free diet (EF) and a nut free diet (NF) that concerns individuals who are allergic to these specific foods.
We believe in helping you find the product that is right for you. AliExpress carries wide variety of products, so you can find just what you're looking for. Vickys No-Bake Energy Bombs, Gluten, Dairy, Egg. You can cook Vickys Potato and Vegetable Shapes, GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Potato and Vegetable Shapes, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 6 of medium floury potatoes such as Maris Piper, peeled and quarter.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small red sweet pepper, finely diced.
- Prepare 50 grams of baby spinach, chopped.
- Prepare 125 grams of can of sweetcorn, drained.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped chives.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil for shallow frying.
- You need 2 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter.
- You need 1 dash of light coconut milk as required.
- You need of Optional GF flour, coconut milk and GF breadcrumbs for coating.
Even if you aren't a vegetarian you will love this dish. Tender puff pastry encases a creamy vegetable saute with a beefy portobello mushroom. A wide variety of potatoes and vegetables options are available to you, such as local service location, shape, and type. A potato contains natural carbohydrates, fiber, potassium and many vitamins and minerals.
Vickys Potato and Vegetable Shapes, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Put the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to the boil on high. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 8-10 mins, until tender. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, sauté the onion and red pepper for 4 – 5 minutes until tender.
- Mash the potato in a large bowl, until smooth and let cool slightly.
- Stir in the red pepper and onion mixture, spinach, corn and chives then add the melted safe butter and milk to bind the mixture. Season to taste.
- Chill the mixture, covered, for 15 minutes. Form the mixture into patties. If the mix is too wet add some breadcrumbs to it. Too dry, add some light coconut milk or alternative of choice.
- If desired, the patties can then be dredged in flour, safe milk then gluten-free breadcrumbs as shown in the cover pic but this step is not necessary.
- Transfer to the oven tray and bake for 8 – 10 minutes until firm.
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line an oven tray with baking paper. Heat the oil in a large frying pan on high. Cook patties in batches for 2 – 3 minutes on each side until sealed.
- These are great served with bacon, spinach and tomatoes and tomato chutney. Also great for packed lunches.
- For a kid-friendly version, after forming the patties, chill again then use a cookie cutter to make cool shapes such as stars, hearts etc. Coat in flour, then milk and breadcrumbs as shown in the recipe cover picture then follow the cooking directions. You can change the spinach and red pepper for peas and finely chopped carrot if they would prefer!.
These slightly sweet root vegetables substitute well for potatoes in cooking. A wide variety of vegetable potatoes options are available to you, such as long, powder, and sliced. FreeFrom Potatoes with Eggs Mollés CF; DF; GF; NuF; SF; WF. FreeFrom Ginger, Puy Lentil and Cashew Nut Loaf CF; DF; EF; GF; SF; WF; cbNiF. Vickys BBQ Pulled Sweet Potato, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook.